Telling Them.

I found Hanna, Emily, Aria and Spencer outside sat round a circular black table. I walked over and sat between Emily and Aria. They all looked at me surprised, they probably could see I was worried.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah whoever it was, I will kill them!" Hanna continued.

They all nodded in agreement.

"Well good luck with that guys, I don't even know who it is." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Aria questioned, giving me a confused look.

I looked around the table, they were all giving me that look.

"Well... I got a text from someone, but I don't know who." I admitted to them.

All there faces drop, and they look around at each other in fear.

"Woah did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No, no! But do you mind if I look at the text." Spencer asks.

"Sure" I say.

Once I handed my phone over to Spencer there was atleast half a minute of nervous silence, whilst she read the text. She looked up at us all.

"Guys it's from 'A'" she whispers.

Hanna immediately gets up from the table, grabbing her bag and running off.

"Hanna!" We all yell after her, but she continues running.

"I will go after her." Aria says before getting up and running after her.

I turn back to face Spencer and Emily.

"Wait so who is 'A'" I ask.

"We can't explain here, after school we will all meet at Spencer's and we will tell you then." Emily replies.

"But what about Hanna." I say.

"Don't worry about her, Aria will calm her down." Spencer says before biting into an apple.