The Outside

Part 7

Shawn's POV

I sat up as my alarm went off on my phone and hit it to turn it off. I yawned as I got up and stretched.

I went towards the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed for work. I wore jeans and some Timbs with a black shirt. I walked down stairs and grabbed some cereal before I had to head out.

As I was walking towards my car I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Hi daddy." I heard.

"Hey Jada." I said. "You about to get on the bus?"

"Yes."

"Stay out of trouble please." I said as I got in the car. "I can't be leaving my job like that."

"I'll be good dad. You got my word." She said.

"Alright, I'll pick you up after school okay." I said.

"Okay bye dad."

"Alright bye." I said and hung up.

Here goes another day trying to make an honest living.

Jada's POV

These kids got me feeling like the shit in here. I swear you get in a fight, don't show up for a few days and then you queen.

I went to my class and sat at my desk. I sat in class and did my work until lunch time. I got my lunch and sat down with my friends. We was cracking jokes.

"Aye, there they go right there." Jasmine said.

I looked back and it was the girls we got in a fight with last week. I looked around and a security guard was at the door.

"Lay low, let it go." I said.

"What? Why?" Syd asked.

I sighed and took a sip of my milk.

"Security is standing right there. How stupid can you get?

"Aight so we wait?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, maybe next week." I said as I kept eating. "Just wait a min."

"Aight, cause home girl talk too much." Jasmine said.

"Whole time I don't even know why we faught them." I said.

"She like Jeremy."

"What? That sound like a personal problem. Why were we involved?" Syd asked.

Jasmine shrugged her shoulders.

"Next time take that up with the girl personally. We'll make sure it's just you two but don't do that again. Moms was bugging."

"Ain't your mom-"

"Yes, my dad took me up there. She looked like she wanted to smack me." I said. "No more unnecessary drama."

"Aight, cool." Syd said.

I'm not tryna have no more problems.
My mom have enough stress and my grandma doesn't play at all. She beat the hell out of me.

Me and my friends, we a crew. We do everything together. If you mess with one of us you mess with all of us and that's just how it goes.

After lunch we went back to class to finish out the day.

At the end of the day I went outside and looked for my dad's truck and spotted it.

I walked over to it and got in.

"Hey."

"Hey dad." I said as he pulled off and I put my seatbelt on.

"How was school?"

"It was good." I said. "Daddy, can we go to get some food?"

"I don't know." He said slowly.

"Please." I said.

He looked over at me quickly and agreed.

We ended up at a diner.

"You know I met your mom here." He said.

I looked up from the menu.

"You did?"

"Yeah, it was a flyer diner back in high school though." He said laughing.

"What did you say to her though?"

"Well she was with your god mother and some other girls chilling and I came in with some of my friends. We sat down and I spotted her and it was over from there."

"So you asked her on a date?"

"Well yeah but she turned me down." He said laughing.

"Daddy, what happened to all the swag?"

"Don't worry, it came." He said. "I asked her out until she gave in and then she fell in love with the kid."

The lady came and took our order.

"Daddy, you still love mommy?"

"Of course I love her. She gave me my greatest gift of life." He said. "I know I've been in and out of your life physically and that's my fault but I promise everything is different now and when your mom gets out you'll have both parents here with you forever."

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise." He said and I smiled.

We finished eating after that.

Beyoncé's POV

"Come on Kelly, guard your face." I said.

Kelly and Michelle was slap boxes and Kelly needed some serious work.

"Hold up y'all." I said and they stopped. "Kelly, you out robbing shit but can't fight."

"Look, I was just an accessory." She said.

"I can tell." I said.

"Look," Michelle said. "If it's a big girl just punch her in her titties for real. Kick her in the vagina or something."

I started cracking up but that was some good advice.

"Yeah, you might wanna stick with that advice." I said.

Kelly sighed.

"Kelly don't worry about it." I said. "When the time comes just go ape shit."

Kelly sighed and nodded. That was the best advice I could give her. Me and Michelle bout to get out and she gonna have to protect herself. She'll learn though, I got faith in here.

"Aight, go again." I said.

"For real Bey?" Kelly said and Michelle snuck in and slapped.

I bust out laughing cause I didn't see that coming and neither did Kelly.

"Keep your damn guard up." Michelle said.

I had to laugh. Michelle is a trip.

Comment & Vote!