The Order of the Peonix

Rain's POV:
When I woke up I was still in the graveyard. I looked around. I was next to Cedric's dead body. Suddenly Harry jumped on top of us. There was a bright flash and we were back at Hogwarts.
Remus tried to get to me but McGonagall held him back. Moody dragged Harry and I away. I growled at him and shifted. I took a protective stance in front of a very confused Harry.
Moody kept asking Harry strange questions while looking around for more Polly-juice potions. Dumbledore walked in with Snape. Snape grabbed a vial and sniffed it.
" Polly-juice potion."
" Now we know who's been stealing from your stores."
They poured a truth potion down Moody's throat. He answered questions truthfully.
The potion started wearing off. I caught the real Moody's sent. I went over to a large case and growled to get the others attention. I shifted and yelled cause they didn't hear me.
" You who! Over hear! Can you hear me?!"
Snape turned to glare at me.
" Yeah! The real Moody is in here!"
He shoots the chest open catching Dumbledore's attention. He walks slowly over and looks in. I see the fake Moody become someone else. I shift and growl at him trying to be threatening. When I see who it is I whimper and put my tail between my legs. He laughs at my reaction.
" Looks like someone knows who I am. She seems to remember what happened last time."
He laughs again. I just continue to cower away and whimper. Remus bursts in the room in his animagus form. He sees me in the corner and rushes to me. He licks my head in an attempt to comfort me. It doesn't work.
Dumbledore opens the door for me and I dash out with Remus at my side. I run to the school and to the pack room. Remus turns up soon and tells me to shift. I do as he says not refusing his order.
He leans over and kisses me. I calm down and kissed back. He leaned forward and pushed me on my back. I tread my hands through his soft hair pulling on it every once and a while making him growl.
McGonagall walked in to get us for the feast. She put a hand over her mouth when she saw us. Of course we had no clue she was there. We continued our heated snogging.
" What is going on here?"
I froze. It's not everyday the head of your house catches you snogging your professor. Remus growled at her. Probably because she interrupted us. Remus helped me up then explained everything.
We quietly went to the end of year feast. I ate very little for some reason. After they announced who won the house cup I left. I packed everything then fell asleep.
I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see a tired Remus. I just smiled. I grabbed Moon and her kittens then headed to the train with Remus. We sat in a compartment with Harry, Ron, Joseph, and Hermione.
" So what are you going to teach next year Professor?"
" I may just stay with Care of Magical Creatures. I seemed to enjoy it."
" Yes. You're a good teacher but you were better at D.A.D.A."
" I must agree on that."
We all laughed. I leaned onto Remus then fell asleep.
I woke up to the train stopping. I smiled as we got off. We went over to one of the fire places to floo home.
When we got there Hermione looked around like Joseph did. They both nearly had a heart attack when they saw Dad. It was funny.
The weeks went by and it's time for the Weasley's to get here. At the moment Remus and I are in a very heated snogging session. Like always I'm against the wall and playing with Remus' hair. I don't hear Dad or the Weasley's walk in. Only three of them know we're mates. They are Arthur and Percy and Ron. The only ones who work at the ministry and found out themselves. Dad and Ron snickered at us. Hermione and Joseph walked down and did the same. Dad decided to say something.
" Oi! Love birds! We have company!"
The ones snickering burst out laughing. We stopped and snarled at them. The quickly ran away from us. Fred spoke up this time.
" Black like Lupin!"
" No Fred. Black loves Lupin!"
I shift and stalk forward still snarling at them. The hid behind their parents. I just turned around and pranced to Remus. Who was laughing at me. I shifted back and got a small kiss. He then put his arms around me protectively because of the amounts of males in the house.
Mrs. Weasley looked mad. She walked towards us. Getting quite close to Remus. I start to growl lowly. As she got closer my growls got louder. Arthur quickly pulled her back. She turned around to face him.
" Why did you do that?!"
" Molly. Remus and Rain are mates. They're both werewolves. As is Hermione and her mate."
" When did Hermione become a werewolf? And who bit her? Who ever did is going to pay."
Remus put me behind him protectively when she said that. Arthur looked at me for a moment then back at Molly.
" Rain did. Accidentally."
Molly turned to me this time. Her face had pure anger all over it.
" You did that? Hermione doesn't deserve it. Going through the pain each month. She's fifteen!"
" So am I! It's Snape's fault! He didn't give us our potions. I'm the last to shift so Joseph went at me causing Remus to attack him. So when I shifted I helped Remus and Hermione helped Joseph causing me to bite her. So blame Snape!"
She looked shocked at my outburst. The others did as well. I just stormed to my room with Remus behind me. When I sat on the bed I started crying. Remus, of course, comforted me.
An hour later Remus' owl dropped the Daily Prophet in front of me. I grabbed it and looked at the headline. There was a massive breakout at Azkaban. Every single Death Eater broke out. I started hyperventilating when I read that. That means Barty Jr. I scream causing everyone to run in. Hermione grabs the paper out of my hands, gasped then handed it to Remus. He gasped as well. He gave me a comforting hug and I started crying on his chest. The others looked confused.
" Why did she scream?"
" Because. At the beginning of school Barty Crouch Jr. shot the Cruciatus Curse at her."
" She still didn't have to scream. She interrupted our planing time."
Remus growled at George's comment.
" Rain has every right to scream! She's terrified of him! She took the curse for all the professors!"
Fred and George looked a little alarmed at his reaction. They looked down in guilt. They were about to give me sorry hugs but Remus growled loudly at them. When everyone left Remus closed the door and walked over to me. A smile played across his lips.
He laid on the bed and kissed me. We rolled over. For the first time I was on the top. He growled and rolled us over again putting me on the bottom. Let's just say it was a fun night.
When I woke up I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Remus joined me soon. Moody came in and I growled a little.
  " It's really me."
  " Ok then. What did Moody do at his first day of fourth years?"
  " Patronus?"
   I looked at Remus to ask a question.
  " What was the first thing you did when you arrived at the school?"
  " Somehow manage to get myself trapped in a huge chest."
   I let him pass. Nymphadora walked in so I looked at Remus.
  " What color was your hair when I first met you?"
  " Red. I believe Lucius Malfoy had just made me furious."
   We let her by. Shacklebot walked in. I sniffed him then let him go. Snape walked in. I glared and snarled at him. Remus and Joseph join in with the glaring. Remus and I walked into the kitchen. Molly walked up to me.
  " No children aloud!"
  " You know he's going to tell me everything right?"
   I pointed at Remus who looked up at the ceiling with fake innocence. She just sighed and I sat next to Remus. Nymphadora sat on the other side of him making me somewhat mad. The first question was asked. It had nothing to do with the meeting.
  " So why were you to glaring at Severus? And why were you snarling at him?"
   We looked in Snape's direction.
  " I don't know. Why do t you ask him?"
   They all turned to face a glaring Snape.
  " They forgot to get there potions. That led up to Miss Black bitting Miss Granger."
   I stood up and faced him.
  " You know very well I had just taken the Cruciatus curse for the other professors that morning so I was in the Hospital Wing! You didn't bother bringing us our potions. Now thanks to you Joseph out there, may only look at me as a pack mate and not a friend!"
   The others gasped.
  " Oh shut up!"
   Moody spoke up.
  " You took a Cruciatus curse on the same day as the full moon? How did you live?"
   Remus spoke up this time.
  " Not only did she take it, she fought it. She stood up and lit up the hallway to see her attacker."
   This time it was Nymphadora who spoke up.
  " Who was it?"
   I stiffened and glared at her.
  " I don't like to talk about that Nymphadora! If you want to find out ask Hermione!"
   He hair tuned red.
  " Don't Call Me Nymphadora!"
  " It's bad enough I'm related to you! But to ask that question? Are you stupid?!"
   Remus grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap before I could shift. He put his chin on my shoulder so I leaned my head on his. Nymphadora looks furious.
  " Why are you so afraid of someone who can't even get into Hogwarts?!"
   The ones who know what happened kinda moved away from the table. I tried to stand up but Remus wouldn't let go.
  " Remus let go!"
   He did as I said. Nymphadora linked a little confused at us.
  " If he can't get into Hogwarts then how was he there for a whole year?! How could he attack me at school?! How could he almost get Harry and I killed?!"
   She backed down.
  " I'm sorry!"
   Some order this turned out to be.