I'm Going to Die

Rain's POV:
Remus and I are packing for Hogwarts. We're riding the train again. I put Moon and her kittens in a carrier. It getting closer to 11:00. I put on a long sleeved shirt to hide my scars. Especially the one from Voldemort. Only a few know about it. I look at my watch. It's time to go.
" Remus! It's time to go!"
" Ok. We're apparating ok?"
" Fine."
I grab my trunk and Moon's carrier. I wrap my arm around Remus' and we apparate to Kings Cross. I walked on the train and found Hermione. I put my trunk up. Remus joined us soon. Crookshanks walked over to the open carrier and sat in front of it protectively.
" Hey. He reminds me of you Remus."
" Yes he does. So Hermione guess why he's doing that."
" Did something happen to Moon over the summer?"
" Yes! Moon had Crookshanks' kittens!"
" Really?! How many?"
" Two. The one that looks like him is Sunny and the runt of the litter is Tiny."
" Oh My Gosh! That's amazing. Oh hello Harry, Ron."
" Hello Ron, Harry."
" Hello Professor. I have a question. I was going to ask last year but I didn't have the chance."
" Let me guess. You want to know why I was so protective of Rain last year?"
" Yes. I asked those to but they'd always change the subject."
" Because we told them not to tell anyone. You can't either. Rain and I are mates. Only you three, Dumbledore, the ministry, and Sirius know. Dumbledore found out by walking in on us snogging. Sirius found out on the full moon because we didn't spend time with each other. We snapped at him a lot. We finally snapped and snogged in front of him because we had no control. He became furious. The next morning he punched me out of rage and jealousy."
" Why would he be jealous of you? She's his daughter."
" He was jealous of Remus because Remus knew me better than he did. He didn't like. As you can see Remus' black eyes has faded."
They nod. I tell them about the kittens as well. This time Ron doesn't care. It was because of the rat he didn't like Crookshanks.
I got off the train holding Moon. Remus was holding Tiny, Hermione was holding Crookshanks, and Ron was holding Sunny. When we got to the school Remus gave Tiny to Harry. We sent them all down next to our plates.
When the feast begins we feed ourselves and the cats. Remus and Dumbledore were laughing at us as we fed the cats some chicken and fish. We always laughed when Sunny spit out what he didn't like at Neville. Neville laughed as well.
The new professor opened a flask. I caught the sent. Polly-juice potion. I glare at the professor. I was born an animagus so I can shift freely. I let my fangs out. I snarled at the new professor. Remus must've caught the sent of the potion as well, cause he was snarling at him too.
I met with Remus when everyone left.
" Did you catch the sent of his drink?"
" Yes I did. Now we need to figure out who he really is."
I nod then go to my dorm. I set Moon with Crookshanks and their kittens.
I wake up and get dressed. I get my timetable. It's the same as Hermione's. I have D.A.D.A first. Just great. I told Hermione my suspicion and she agrees. Apparently she became an animagus over the summer just for Remus and I. How sweet.
We get up and go to our first class. Our professor walks in and Hermione and I glare at him. I can't catch his real sent because of the stupid potion. I let my teeth grow and snarl at him quietly.
" Who knows one of them?"
Ron rose his hand. He was called on.
" The Imperious Curse."
" Correct."
He used the curse on a spider. Hermione and I gasped. Neville said the next one.
" The Cruciatus Curse."
" Correct again."
This time he used that curse on the spider. Hermione and I yell at him at the same time.
" Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him?"
He stopped. He walked over to us. He put the spider on out table.
" And the last one?"
We didn't answer we just turned our heads.
" Avada Kedavra!"
He killed the poor little spider. I glared and snarled at him.
" The Killing Curse. It cannot be blocked. Only two people have survived this curse and they're in this room."
I continued snarling at him. I was so mad I just walked out. I waited for Hermione. When the class was over she walked over to me.
" I can't believe him. How does he know about me?"
" I don't know Rain but we need to head to our next class."
I nod. We walk down the stairs and go to our next class.
After classes we go to Remus. He doesn't look happy.
" Remus. Guess what Moody did! He used all three unforgivable curses on a spider in class. We're fourth years not sixth years!"
" I know. I've been thinking about that. I don't like it. We need to find out who he is."
We all nod and come up with a couple plans.
It's the first week of October and two schools are supposed to arrive. The other students are watching while Hermione and I are with Remus coming up with better plans.
" This isn't going to work! We can't use the truth potion thingy because we'd have to get past Snape. We can't force him he's to powerful."
" Come on we have to go to the feast."
" Alright."
The three of us walk to the Great Hall. Hermione and I sit with Ron and Harry. It turns out that we're hosting the Triwizard Tournament.
It's the day that the champions are chosen. So I'm now sitting at the Gryfindor table bored out of my mind.
" The champion of Beubaxton Academy is Fluer Delacore. From Dumstrang Victor Krum. From Hogwarts Cedric Diggory. Those are our champions for this..."
He was cut off by the flame glowing bright red. Two parchments flew out. He caught them both and read them. This just got interesting.
" Harry Potter? Rain Black?"
I froze. This just got terrifying.
" Harry Potter! Rain Black!"
I walked up to him. He handed me the parchment that said my name. I gulped and walked to the champion room. I found and empty corner and sat in it. I was shaking. Memories flashed through my mind. I screamed. I saw the dementor, my mother's death, my dad being taken away, everything. I started crying.
Remus must've heard me cause he ran in. Snape and McGonagall stopped him. I kept screaming and crying. Remus got past them and tried again. This time Fluer, Victor, and Cedric stopped him.
" Sorry Professor. If they stop you then you shouldn't be here."
Barty walked in with Dumbledore and Madam Maxien. Barty and Dumbledore saw Remus trying to get to me.
" Cedric. Miss Delacore. Mr Krum. Let him go. They are mates. Don't worry."
" But Professor Dumbledore..."
" Let him go to her. Severus I must ask you to stop."
The memories stop so now I'm just crying. Remus comes over to me and embraces me. I breath in his sent a couple times and calm down.
" As of now. They are champions."
I get scared again. I start shaking. Remus pulls off his cloak and wraps it around me. I smile at him gratefully. I'm still scared. People die in this tournament. What will Remus do if I died?