Dad Finds Out

Rain's POV:
Remus and I were waiting for Dad to show us where we're going. We stop at an old apartment block. We step forward and a place appears. We walk in. I see a very scary house elf. I squeak and hide behind Remus. Dad laughs then sends the elf away.
I walked upstairs and see two rooms. I open one. I was very bright. It had a bed and a dresser. It was very nice. Dad appeared right behind me.
" This is your room. The one next to it is Remus' room."
I nod. I unpack my stuff then sit on the bed. I set Moon in her little bed. She hasn't been well lately. I should take her to the vet in Diagon Alley. After dinner I fall asleep.
When I wake up I get dressed then go downstairs. When I get there I see a shirtless Remus. I don't mind. I make breakfast. Dad comes down and looks at the food. He rushes to grab some so I smack his hand. He pulls it away.
" You have to wait 'till we're all seated."
Remus bursts out laughing when Dad starts grumbling. I laugh a little as well.
The month flew by and Remus and I are getting agitated from not being very close to each other. I've snapped at Dad many times. So has Remus. Tonight's the full moon so we're in the cellar. Dads there so he can hang out with us.
Because of the full moon Remus and I are a little out of control. Forgetting my dad was even there Remus came up to me. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. My hands immediately went around his neck and his went on the wall. He asked for entrance and I accepted. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and it fought mine for dominance. His won and explored my mouth. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. We deepened the kiss more.
We were cut of by my dad. I whimpered as he pulled away from me. I turned to glare at Dad.
" What was that for?"
" What was that for?! My best friend started to snog my daughter. And she snogged back. What the bloody hell is wrong with you two?!"
I cowered back as he yelled at me. Remus went to make sure I was ok but Dad stopped him.
" And why the hell were you snogging my daughter?!"
" Stop!"
" No! Answer me Remus!"
" Stop yours scaring her!"
Dad stopped and turned around. He seemed to notice I was in the corner rocking back and forth. Remus went around him and embraced me. I leaned into his chest. I was still scared. I expected Seth to come out of nowhere. The moon shine through the window and I start whimpering in pain.
   I wake up to see Remus in the opposite corner. I quietly walk over to him. I lay next to him and fall asleep.
   I'm woken up once again this time by yelling. I open my eyes to see Dad and Remus. Remus has a busted lip and a bloody nose. I get up and run to him. I look at his nose. I touch it and he winces. I get out my wand. He tells me he'll do it. I hand him his wand and he fixes it. I turn to my father and glare at him.
  " What the hell did you do to him?!"
  " Why the hell were you sleeping with him?!"
  " Because I love him! He's..."
  " You what?! He's way older than you!"
  " LET ME FINISH! He's my mate!"
  " He's your what?"
  " My mate. That's why we kept snapping at you. We weren't with each other for a while. That's why we went at each other last night. We couldn't control it."
  " But you're not of age so how can you not control it?"
  " Because I would either find out when I became of age or when we kissed. And believe me. The first one was embarrassing. Dumbledore walked in on us."
   He chuckled a bit. I glare at him. I look at Remus' face again. He now has the start of a black eye. I growl and turn to Dad. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt.
  " What the hell did you do to my mate?!"
  " I may have punched h a couple times out of anger and jealousy. Jealousy because he knows you much better than I do. Anger because you're my daughter."
  " Next time let him explain. Ok?"
  " Alright Sweetie."
   Remus growls at him. Dad tries to hug me but Remus wouldn't let him. He just kept growling.
  " Better not hug me the day after the full moon. Or the day before and the day of. And I wouldn't call me Sweetie."
  " Note taken. Look Moony I'm sorry."
   Moony? Where's Moon? Remus seemed to sense my worry.
  " Don't worry she upstairs in your room."
   I run upstairs and into my room. I look at her and see two little kittens. One looks like Crookshanks and the other looks like her. I smile. I run back downstairs to get Remus.
  " Remus! Guess what! Guess what? Guess what!"
  " What? What's wrong?"
  " Come upstairs. It's Moon. I found out why she's not been feeling well!"
   I went upstairs with Dad and Remus. I let them in my room. Remus smiles at Moon. I jump up and down. Dad groaned. We looked at him.
  " What? I don't like cats very much."
   Remus and I glare at him. He just walks out. I lean down and pet Moon.
  " Yay. You're a mother. You better take good care of them for Crookshanks. He'll love to meet them at the start of school. You're so strong."
  " What should we name them?"
  " How about the one that looks like Crookshanks should be Sunny."
  " Ok. And for the runt of the litter?"
  " Tiny."
  " Great. Tiny and Sunny."
   Moon purred at the names and we laughed.