Epilouge

Levy P.O.V.

It was Gajeel's 27th birthday today (idk how old he really is). I have planned a surprise party for him. We got him a beaten up car so he can fix it up.

The kids are also in on it too.They distracted him while i got the necessary parts.

I had a secret present for him that no one knows about except the girls of the guild. I figured the boys would spoil it by congratulating him.  

A few hours later

We are having the party at the guild. So around 4 or 5, we left the house and waked the 5 minutes to the party.

I did the secret knock that would let people know we were here and that they should go hide. Gajeel just looked at me like I was a weirdo and then almost broke the door off its hinges. 

"Hey flame brain! Ice princess!" He turns to me. "Shrimp where is the guild?"

I smirk and point to Natsu and Gray, who left their hiding spots as soon as they heard those offensive names.

Before he can turn around, Natsu and Gray have him tackled on the ground. "Well happy birthday metal brain! How old are you? 80?"

I could tell Natsu just said that  so he can get under Gajeel's skin and it works. With a shout, Gajeel, Gray, and Natsu start to roll around and punching each other. I starte to laugh when Natsu accidentally punched his own self and then started to bite his hand for "turning into a traitor."

I just walk over to the bar and sit down. Mira pops up and sets down her famous hot chocolate in front of me. I sip and it taste like heaven.

"So Levy when are you going to tell Gajeel?" 

I just smile at her and say, "After all the presents are opened. When are you going to tell Laxus?"

She smiles back at me. "I plan to tell him after we get home."

Lucy comes over, sits down, and drink the hot chocolate that Mira placed in front of her.

She rubs her stomach and finishes up the chocolate. "I also will tell Natsu after the party. Knowing him, he will be happy and then ruin the party. He's done it before."

Yes all three of us are pregnant. Yes it seems weird but I don't care. I'm just happy that I have another child on the way.

Someone yelled "PRESENTS" and then Gajeel just left the fighting group and ran, literally, and started to tear into the wrappings, again literally.

He got bolts, gears, etc. I kinda got mad when he started to eat them. I yelled at him and he stopped.

I walked over to him to hand him the keys to the beat up car. He tried to eat the metal piece and I slapped the back of his head.

He rubbed the spot and put the key down. I gave him my special gift. He tried to take it from my hand but I pulled it back.

"If you try to eat this, I will be disgusted."

I gave him the box and he looked at me weirdly.

"Shrimp I hope you know that I will never wear a bracelet."

I got impatient and tried to take it from his hands. He held it away from me.

He opened the top and stared down at the positive pregnancy test. He then looked at me. Then back at the pregnancy test, then back at me. He did it about 5 more times until he picked me up and spun me around.

I made him put me down when I started to feel sick.

"Oh Shrimp I'm sorry!!! I didn't hurt the ba-" I put my hand over his mouth and looked at the guild members. He got the message.

He turned to Makarov and held up the test. "It looks like you will have another grandchild."

"YAY!!! LET"S PARTY!!!"

About 3 hours later, the party ended. We were walking home with our 2 kids, about to be 3, chasing each other. I just smiled at them. Gajeel wrapped a hand around me protectively and held me close. I thought back to our past.

I remember like it happened yesterday. Now look at us.

He was once my tormenter and now is my protector. He gave me every reason to hate him, but yet he got under my skin. He was once my damnation and now has become my salvation.I love him with all my heart. We will make mistakes, but those mistakes will help us grow to be better people. I never knew a person could be this happy, but yet I proved my own self wrong.

We kissed under the moonlight and walked off into the sunset (our home).

~Kat

Guys the made me so emotional and I wanted to cry. Right now I'm with my best friend _Little_Lynn_. She and ceci1960 have been a big help.

I'm starting a new book. It's not about anime though. It's about a boy who thinks he is all that. Then he gets rejected by a girl who has a dark past. He doesn't take it well and is determined to make Ivory fall in love with him. It is called Love's Magic. Message me if you seem interested in it. I will dedicate a chapter to you.

Peace out my little wolfcats