Chapter seven: She Stole My Heart!

Harry's POV

It's Friday and this means I'm off work earlyer today. I finished quickly everything I had to do because I wanted to go and check if Zayn was alright. I was really worried about him. He haven't shown up since he asked me for those weird guys which made me think about all the worse case scenarios. Those guys were dangerous. I really hoped he wasn't in trouble.

It was already dark when I got out of the restaurant and went to the parking lot. After a few steps among the parked cars I spoted a body laying on the ground. I went closer to take a look. It was a young man. He could barely breath. I turned him to see his face and check how he was. When I saw his face I covered my mouth in shock. It was Zayn. His face was covered with blood and purple spots on his skin. His bottom lip and right arcade were cut.

He was injured so badly that he coulsn't speack even if he tryed. I lifted him up and took hin to my car. He was destroyed.

I drove to my flat checking his state constantly. I parked the car when we arrived in front of the building. I put his arm over my shoulder and took him carefully to my flat. The way up was a bit difficult but we made it finally.

I layed him on my bed and covered him while I went in the bathroom for the first aid kit. I was really worried because he was shaking really hard so I decided to give him an antibiotic just in case. He groaned in pain as I cleard the blood of his face. He had lots of bruises.

He tried to speack: "K-Katy... She... needs me..."

"Shhh! Don't speack now! We'll talk about this tomorrow morning. Now just sleep, you really need this!" I said cutting him off. He didn't say a word, just closed his eyes and fell asleep. I stood there making sure he was ok for about an hour and then went to the livingroom and watched a movie untill I fell asleep too.

 I woke up early. Actually, I din't really sleep last night because I kept thinking about what had happened to Zayn.

I got out of the couch and went in my room to check Zayn's state. I opened the door slightly because I didn't want to wake him up if he was sleeping. I looked inside the dark room, searching for Zayn and then I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Morning, Harry!"

"Morning, Zayn! How do you feel?"

"Humm... I feel like a railway...."

"Does something particular hurt you?" I asked him to see if there is any need to take him to the doctor.

"I don't know. I think I'll be fine."

"What happened to you?" I spoke as I sat next to him ready for him to tell me how did he manage to get in this trouble.

 "Remember the gift I have?"

"Yeah! What bout it?"

"Well I found the cause of it..."

"What do you mean?" I asked while my eyes were widen. I was so confused.

Then he started telling me all about his little sister, Safaa, about how she wanted him to save this girl, Katy, how they were kidnapped by those russian mobs and all trhe things Katy has been through. My jaw dropped in shock as I listened everything he went through. This was really strong.

After he finished I said: "After all, there still is a good part in this crap situation..."

"What do you mean" He asked in confusion.