Jiyong stared at me with a frightened expression. "Yeah, okay. Just please..."

I flashed him a smile, lightly slapped his cheek on the way out, and skipped into my room to pull on an outfit of the blue shirt, black leggings, white high-tops, and a baggy creme colored cardigan. I also pulled my hair into a bun. When I came out of my room, the members were waiting for me.

"Here, Mindy," Taeyang said, handing me a pair of sunglasses. "These are your very first pair of shades to hide your face in case there are any cameras."

"Congratulations!!!" Jiyong exclaimed.

 He had gotten over the fright of me in his closet and looked much cleaner and crisper. They all cheered for me. Seungri used the Polaroid to take a picture of me posing with my new glasses on and handed me the picture.

"Now you could put it up on our YG Polaroid wall," TOP told me.

When we reached the building, they showed me where the bulletin was for the Polaroids were. I glanced over the many pictures of my YG family on the wall and felt a sense of great pride when I pinned my first picture with a tack. I didn't linger too long because we began practicing for the music festival. But the feeling lasted.

Each night I closed my eyes, I was met with the roaring crowd of hatred. Soon enough, I became sleep deprived and it began showing on my face and in my actions. The members became so worried; they all asked for me to sit on the couch while they sat on the floor in front me to "talk about my feelings". I only found it scarier because their blank faces looked similar to the repeating blank faces in my nightmare.

"Come on, Mindy," Taeyang pleaded. "Just say it. Tell us everything."

"I told you everything last night, remember? Nothing changes except it gets scarier and scarier..." I muttered.

Jiyong let out a sigh of frustration and laid his head on his knees.

"What do you mean it gets scarier?" TOP asked.

"The festival is coming closer each day," Daesung answered for me. "Of course, it would get worse."

"What are we going to do? What if you don't get any sleep before the festival? It will be a disaster!" Seungri exclaimed.

"It's not what you guys can do..." I told them. "It's what I can do. Look, I'm so thankful for your concern but I need to deal with this by myself."

I stood up and walked into my room, closing my door. As amazing as the members could be, it was absurd for them to solve my internal problem for themselves. I needed to get over it by myself before the festival, which was three days away. I had to find a way. I sat in front of the keyboard I borrowed from Jiyong and played a few notes and chords.

I sang softly:

"I'm so scared.

I'm so scared of blank, ghostlike faces,

Filled with hatred to the brim...

Ready to overflow, And break me into pieces."

With the time I spent awake in the middle of night, I began secretly writing lyrics about my nightmares. The lyrics and music were okay but I never planned to show it to anyone. It wasn't that great to begin with and if I put too much feeling into lyrics...my listeners later on might assume things.

Jiyong knocked on my door and peeked in. I quickly moved from the keyboard to my laptop. Luckily, he didn't noticed.

"I'm going to the YG building to do some stuff. Want to come along?" he offered.