Chapter 3

( Kayzee's pov )

" we're here " Harry said, a smile playing along his lips. To say I was nervous is a understatement. He opened my door leading me to the restaurant. His large hand resting on my lower back.

The waitress led us to our booth. " it's beautiful here " I said, gazing slightly. I felt really out of line. Huge chandlers hang from above, gold chairs with bows on the back, red carpet floors, cinnamon candles with flowers surrounding them and a gorgeous view of the city. Harry pulled out a chair for me before sitting in his own.

The waitress took our order, eventually leaving. We sat there in awkward silence. Making eye contact one or twice but quickly looking away.

" kayzee I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have left you when you were in that state." He reached for my hand, intertwining them. His free hand holding my cheek, the pad of his thumb rubbing my cheek. " that's not it Harry, you promised to call but you never did. Why? "

" I was busy " 

" to busy for your best friend! your career is more important than a 16 year friendship. thats real low. Especially for you Harry! " I yelled, walking out.

I was tugged back by Harry pulling me closer.

" Let me go "

" Kayzee let me explain " he mumbled in the crook of my neck. " dont you think Ive given you enough chances to explain yourself. Im done,this was obviously a mistake "

"  I was scared. Scared of falling for you and i know thats not a reason for ignoring you. i didnt want to fall for you knowing that you would never like me back. I watched you with several boys and it pained me to see you get your heart broken by them. i should have been the one to make you smile. Ive should have been the one to hold your hand, hug you till you couldnt breathe, kiss you till your lips were swollen, and comfort you when you needed it. Yet you were too damn blind to see that! god dammit! "  he said with a trembled voice.

" what about me? All those girls throwing themselves at you twenty four seven. The exact same happened to me. My heart broke seeing you with her. she was no good and yet you went out with her. it was sickening to see you dating a bully. My bully. I dated Derek dated to get my mind off of you. at first I thought it was just a little crush and soon I would eventually get over it. The feelings only got stronger. " I confessed to him. I turned around in his grip, grabbing his free hand.

" what do we do now? " Harry questioned.

" Harry, I will always care for you and I don't want to lose you ever. Can we at least be friends? " Harry nodded, his breath fanned against my neck.

" just let me do one thing before we're just friends "

" what's that?"

" Kayzee, let me kiss you " he said, cupping my cheek.

he pressed his pink plump lips to mine. at first I didn't kiss back because I was in shock. I kissed back, my hands finding their way to his hair. His hands roamed my sides slightly pulling me closer. ( if that was even possible). A strange feeling erupted inside my belly.

" wow "

( Authors note: hey guys! I updated early this time. Anyways please please please vote and comment I really enjoy reading your comments. )