Chapter 2

( Kayzee's pov )

Monday has come and Harry has yet to prove himself as trustworthy. I gave up on waiting on Saturday. I knew he wasn't going  to hold to his words yet I mistakenly gave him a chance. 

I need a nice warm bath to relieve this depression,stress,and worry.  I slowly ventured into my small yet cozy bathroom. The warm scented water making contact with my skin felt good. The need to self harm was strong but I had enough pain that I don't know if I could hold anymore.  I have multiple old scars and several new ones on my arms and thighs. I have burns from cigarettes  butts and scars from getting hit with beer bottles. 

My father had left when I was seven. No note, no explanation. Mother and I had searched for him for weeks but as time passed we gave up knowing he wasn't coming back. After that everything crumbled. My mother had lost her job and lost herself even. She became an alcoholic and a smoker.  Most of the time she would get up and go to the bar and I wouldn't see her until one, two in the morning. I was stuck at home raising my brother. When she didn't go to the bar she would stay at home and drink. Gosh what a mess that was. I was ordered to cook dinner and clean the house. When I did something " wrong " I had glass bottles thrown at me.

As soon as I turned sixteen, I packed my brother's and my
bags and moved as far as possible.  And now we're here.... 

My cellphone starting ringing on sink. I quickly got out of the bath, and pressed the "accept " button. 

( Harry's Pov )

" calm down Harry, she's fine " my best friend Lou says.

My feet carried me from one end of the room to the other. I tug at my curls in frustration. If only he was there to see what I saw.

" Harry you saved her. she's fine!"

" But what if I wasn't there. " I said my voice cracking slightly. The tears started to weld up.

" call her mate. "

" I don't know Louis, she seems pretty mad at me. And I can't blame her. I'm a terrible best friend. " 

He picked up my phone and tossed it to me. I sighed and slowly scrolled through my contacts till I found her name.  I slowly brought it to my ear.  

" hello Kayzee, this is Harry " 

The phone connection wasn't the great at or she was busy. Probably the second choice. I shouldn't have called. 

"  Hi Harry "  her angelic voice spoke.

What was I suppose to say now? I shot Louis a look of help.

" Ask her to dinner " he whispered before running upstairs, giving me some privacy to talk to her.

" I was wondering if you liked to go to dinner with me. Tonight at 8 "

" I don't know Harry...."

" just as friends, so I can make it up to you for all the pain I've put you through. I really want to have my best friend back. "  

The line went silent and I thought she hung up. 

" alright tonight at eight "  she agreed happily before hanging up without a goodbye.

<<<<

(Authors note: sorry guys this chapter really sucked but anyways please vote and comment )