Chapter 16- Best Night Ever

Start from the beginning

                “What happened here?!” Mr. Clark, our principal exclaims as he takes in all of the jocks on the ground and us cheering around them, this doesn’t look good.

                “Mr. Clark we are very sorry for the commotion but they started it,” Adrian, in serious mode, explains as he points to the semi-conscious teens.

                “How come you guys are still standing?” the principal asks skeptically.

                “They started something they couldn’t finish,” Ashton continues to cheer, bad move.

                “You’re cheering because of these kids injuries,” Mr. Clark or John, exclaims. “I couldn’t believe it when I was called down here because someone needed to be taken to the hospital and you tell me you guys are not at fault,” he continues to rant.

                “He called me a bitch,” I step up.

                “He what?” John questions.

                “The kid that was taken to the hospital called me a bitch and started this fight it’s not my fault they couldn’t keep up,” I explain.

                “Oh, okay. If anybody asks I chewed your asses,” he informs us with a smile.

                “Thanks Uncle John,” I say as I hug him. He’s not my real uncle but since he knows how shitty my parents are he takes it upon himself to make sure I’m alright. That’s why I don’t get into so much trouble at school. I’ve got the principal on my side. He pats my back and proceeds to follow the paramedics as they treat the other dudes. When I turn back to my friends they all look at me puzzled and I explain to them the situation. In the end we’re all happy we didn’t get in trouble. We decided to take the day off and once the girls heard about Avery’s and my upcoming dates they decided a shopping trip was needed. And that’s how the rest of Wednesday went, me being slightly tortured by trying on different outfits but it’s okay because it’s fun when it’s with friends.

Aiden’s  POV:

                “Dude would you stop pacing around, London’s upstairs in your room getting ready. She’s not running away,” Asher screams at me as I nervously pace in the living room. Easy for him to say he hasn’t gone on his date he has nothing to worry about but me? I mean come on its London we’re talking about.

                “What if she backs out, what if she beats me up?” I ask and to my defense these are valid questions.

                “Look, she can’t back out because the deal was made with Avery. You know she won’t back out. It’s like she’s trapped into going out with you, like married people,” when Asher explains it, it makes so much more sense. That’s right, she has to go.

                “Is everything ready?” I ask referring to him and the guys helping me set things up, I put a lot of thought into this date, she better like it.

                “She’ll love it,” he pats my back reassuringly, a little too hard if you ask me.

                “But,” I’m cut off since at that moment London descends down the stairs and might I say she’s a true vision of beauty. She’s wearing a blue dress that reaches mid-thigh with come black tights a black jacket on top and some black heeled boots instead of her usual combat one. Her hair falls down in waves with the usual colors sticking out, she looks like an angel.