Day 1

-Today is the day that we finally get to go to Hawaii.-Rin thought to her self once she saw the plane that was going to take them to go to Hawaii.

"Boarding 19 airline to Hawaii......again boarding 19 airline to Hawaii" said the air attendant to notify the people that are boarding that airplane to that place. Rin jumped up and dragged most of the boys along with her. Meiko was dragged by Luka and Miku cause she was drunk somehow. And Len was walking behind them watching Kaito and Gakupo being dragged by Rin.

They made it and put there tickets on the stand in front of the door to the airplane and started to walk through the small hallway. They sat down and enjoyed the rest of the flight.

Time skip

They made it to the airport at Hawaii. The landing was bumping which made Kaito fall off his seat face first. And Gakupo land on him, Rin ran out followed by luka, miku was dragging a sleepy Len that didn't want to wake up. (-_- I feel the same way.....)

After they got their bags and took a bus to where they were staying at. They but their bags on their beds and ran out the place and went to the near by beach. Gakupo and Luka went their separate way also did Kaito and the still drunk Meiko. Which left miku, Rin and Len on their own.

Miku, Rin and Len part.....

They walked on long the sandy beach and watched the people surfing the waves and little kids play with the sand. Building sand castles, playing volleyball, and digging holes in the sand. -Looks like a lot of fun- thought Rin as she was walking on the sidewalk edge. Len warned her about that but she didn't listen, so for not listening she tripped and almost landed on the floor. She opened her eyes and saw a bright light shine around the boy that saved her. She thought she was in heaven but wasn't, and saw that he was perfect tan and had perfect muscles that she could get lost in them.

"Ummmmm....." Said the boy

"Ugh oh" with a panic she jumped off the guy and bumped into Len and miku appears and takes Rin and sees that she was red as a tomato. Miku looks at Len then walks away. Len looks at Miku and Rin as they walk and then turns to the guy. The guy looks at her and then at him and gets a little scared and gets up and heads in his own direction.

Few minutes later

They head back to the place they are staying at and head to their rooms and see that Kaito and Meiko are both drunk and sleeping cuddle up. --Cute- thought both Miku and Rin but Rin missed being like that with Oliver. Oliver along side gumi and Yuma couldn't be able to go with them. This made Rin become sad and remember the times she spent with Oliver. Then out of no where the image of the person that saved her pots up and Rin jumps by the sudden image and blushes for thinking about that.

Rin looks around and sees Miku and Len trying to move Meiko and Kaito off the floor and into their bed. It looked funny and Rin giggled but spaces out again thinking why she was all of a sudden of that guy.

The next day

Rin is the first to wake up so she decides to take a quit shower. She grapes her clothes and heads for the shower.

She turns the knob and starts to take off her cloths then gets in. She stands in the shower letting the water hit her while she thinks about yesterday thing. Why did that happen, I love Oliver. Who was that guy?

She turns the knob to off, grabs her towel and starts to dry herself. After she changed, she blow dry her hair and gets out of the restroom. She sees that everyone except Meiko is awake.

After Meiko finally decides to wake up they decide to stop by a restaurant for breakfast. They enter a place called " mana lolo"(it's a random name k) as they walked in they saw a big stage at the end of the restaurant and that there were dancers dancing to a song.

Rin and miku were amazed by the stage and the peopl there. Meiko was a little out of it so she was kinda carried by Kaito who found a table and set her down slowly. Gakupo and Luka went with but Rin dragged Luka with them to the stage. Len was sitting down at the table watching Rin Miku and Luka go to the stage.

As they ordered for Rin Miku and Luka since they were still at the stage, they say in silence until....

"Ok everyone, aloha, we are happy to see all of you enjoying your food......so what I think you guys need is some entertainment......am I right"said a Hawaii girl to the people who is eating or standing around.

"Yayy!"screamed some people others just put their hands up and waved.

"Ok so please give a round of applause to the Hawaiian dancers....."she said and as she said it four dancers came running out of one side and stood at their place. The song was about to play but the Hawaiian girl came up to Rin Miku and Luka and asked them something.

By the look of Luka she did not want to do this but Rin dragged her on stage and miku followed behind. Once they were ready they left the side stage and went in front of the stage.

Len, Gakupo and Kaito looked up and saw them standing on stage wearing a grass skirt with a red like bra over their chest. And a grass like bracelet on both wrist and ankles, they also had a grass like headband. The four dancers behind them had the same thing expect the bra like shirt their was white.

The song started to play and the girls started to dance to it( the dance moves are the one in the video so please watch it...if you haven't yet).Rin and miku were having so much fun dancing while Luka looked so lost. The four girls that were behind them walked in front and continue to dance while Rin and miku followed their dance moves. Luka gave up and walked back to their table while Rin and miku danced.

After the song was over Rin and miku stayed to do another. Len, Luka, Gakupo, Kaito and Meiko all ate while Rin and miku were dancing. Later after the second song was over Rin and miku decided to take a rest and eat their cold breakfast now.

After they ate they payed and left the little restaurant and walked around the beach. After their little walk around they went to a Hana lolo festival that was happening at the perfect time they arrived here.

THAT WILL BE IT FOR NOW STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT ONE....bye