I love you, Wolf. Chapter 7.

Jasper - 

When I finally arrive at my front door I start to dread having to go inside and have everyone see my cuts and bruises before they can heal. I decide to sneak in through the back door and go straight for the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as the jet of hot water hits my back, my bruises fade and dissapear, as do my aches and pains.

"So Jasper, good day at school?" Annie smirks from the doorway, looking me up and down.

"Fuck, Annie get out now!" I yell at her. Annie is my ex. I hate her. She's obsessed with me and is always trying to get off with me and mostly I refuse but sometimes I just think; what the hell? But she no longer holds any interest for me and I can see how fake and average looking she is compared to Abigail. Her straight brown hair is limp and dull compared to Abi's shining golden curls, her eyes are a boring hazel whereas Abigail's are like the ocean, a deep blue with swirls of green and flecks of gold.

"Why... I've seen it all before..." She grins and slips in, closing the door behind her. I panic.

"Fuck off!" I shout, hoping for someone to hear as I step out of the shower and grab a towel. She laughs and tries to pull it from my grasp. I growl at her and shift. We are a lot bigger than normal wolves so we still see eye to eye. She hesitates for a second before smiling.

"So you wanna play games, huh?" Still smiling as she shifts and pounces at me. I let rip a ferocious snarl and lunge at her, grabbing her by the skin at her throat and push her down onto her back with me stood over her. 

"You will stay away from me. You will not try to touch me ever again. I do NOT like you in ANY way! Do you understand?" I growl, baring my teeth, hackles raised, the weight of my commands showing her who was Alpha.

"What?... Why?" She whimpers, destroyed by the total rejection. I jump off of her and shift, quickly grabbing my towel. I walk to the door and turn back to look at the scared wolf now crouched warily in the corner. 

"I found my soulmate." I say flatly and walk out.

News spreads fast with wolves and about an hour later everyone knew. I locked myself in my room before I could be bombarded with questions. I could feel her near before she even found the house. I jumped out of bed and walked briskly to the front door, ignoring the stares from the rest of the pack. I was the oldest and the first to find my mate so they were all extremely curious.

Abigail - 

He opened the door before I could knock. I was startled at first but then I just fell into his arms. He held me tightly to his bare chest, showing no signs of ever letting go. We stayed like that for, I think 5 minutes before he pulled me inside. He entwined his fingers with mine as he led me through the winding halls to his room again.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't get there sooner, I should've never let him hit you..."  Jasper trails off, looking down. I gape at him. Is he really blaming himself for what had happened?

"Jasper, this is in no way, your fault. I mean, how could you even think that?" I sit on his bed and take his hands. His eyes lock onto mine when I do this and I can see his pupils dilating. He pushes me down and starts to hungrily kiss me. I gasp and kiss him back with a sudden urgency, my hands not knowing where to place themselves. He groans when I bite his lip and grinds into me. He pulls at my shirt and starts to unbutton it, his lips still moulded to mine. He discarded my shirt, flinging it across the room and runs his hands up my stomach to the edge of my bra. I gasp again as the electricity surges over my bare skin but then suddenly he freezes for 5 seconds and as I begin to ask what's wrong he jumps up in one fluid motion and retrieves my shirt in another.

"I'm sorry... I need to learn to control myself." Jasper pants as he hands me my shirt.

Jasper - 

She laughs. I stare at her, demanding and explanation. She stifles her giggles and stands to walk over to the door and turns the lock slowly.

"When, did I say, you needed, to control yourself, with me..." She says flirtatiously, taking a step towards me in each pause until she is standing so close I can feel sparks bouncing off of the skin of our torsos. She drops her shirt from her hand to emphasize her point. I gulp. God, I want her so bad it takes all of my self control to stop my self from throwing her down on my bed again.

"Maybe because there are about 30 other kids in this house who, if they want to can feel what emotions I am feeling. And I really don't think we should corrupt their innocence... do you?" I smirk.

She thinks about this for a minute before cocking her head and smiling mischievously.

"My place is empty for the weekend..."