New town.

The sun shined brightly on the old town you were about to leave. You slowly walked out the door and mumbled your good- bye's. You quickly glanced that a train was ready to go the new kingdom. You quickly ran to the train, and hopped on. All around you was strange human people with mushroom hats. You being to sigh as it was going to be a long ride. You quietly sat down and relaxed. Suddenly a person with a mushroom hat came to talk. "Hey! I'm Carlos!" He said happily. "Oh, hey.. My name is [Your name]"
You greeted him. "So, you're headed to the mushroom kingdom right?" He asked
"Yeah!" You said. The rest of the ride wasn't so boring. You chatted with Carlos and other people on the train. The train suddenly screeched and stopped. You were there!
You ran out side with no stop. You glanced at a huge castle towering over the whole kingdom. You walked up to the huge castle. Being greeted by a girl with blonde hair and a pink perky dress. She was like your normal pretty- princess type you'd find in fairy- tales. "Hey! I'm princess peach, you just be [ Name Here]!" She greeted you.
"Yeah! I'm new so, mind showing me around?!" You asked.
She grabbed you by the wrist and started to pull you forward a park. You started to see so many people. Two specific people caught peach's eye. Peach started to drag you forward the two boys. Peach silently coughed and one of the boys turned around.
"Hm?" He asked. "This is [Name Here!]" Peach said. "Oh! Nice to meet you I'm Mario!" The boy said. He started to hug you as you blushed. Another one turned sprung around. Dressed in green. With a "L" on his hat "Hey! I'm Luigi!" The green greeted you.
You started re-think your opinion on the new kingdom you lived in.