Prologue

The friendship that was once unbroken. It clings on, like an unbroken crimson thread of fate. 

They, the guardians, lent their strength to help their sky.

After all those tragedies that included the mafia were finally done. Things went back to normal. Tsunayoshi Sawada thought it will continue like this. However, fate was too cruel. Fate torn them apart. Fate broke his heart.

and finally, he was on the verge of breaking. Breaking down into small pieces that it can not be fixed. Now, how will those 'traitors' help him?

______________________________________

Point of View: Sawada Tsunayoshi

"M-Monster!" 

STOP! Lambo!

"Jyuudaime? H-how?"

Gokudera-kun! It's not what you thi-

"Tsuna............?"

Yamamoto? Not you too! Ple-

"Bossu....! please...st-stop!"

Chrome! Please N-

"Kufufufufu....Sawada Tsunayoshi, I have lost the urge to posses you."

Mukuro........Please-

"Herbivore, you disappoint me.."

STOP!! HIBARI!! Pleas-

"Sawada.... You are a Monster"

STOP!

I opened my eyes, all I see now is the dark blue ceiling. I never want to experience that dream again. It tears my heart. It is already shredded, but then.....fate hates me huh?

Sitting up, I scanned the area and found Dino-san sleeping. I made no sound, not wanting my brother-figure to wake up.

Dino-san twitched, and he opened his eyes. 

"Tsuna....." he blurted out. "Yes, Dino-san?" I replied. "Stop overworking yourself. Exhaustion isn't the right thing to do. Especially now.. " he started. "You are 24 years old. And you are the famed Neo Vongola Primo, you think what you're doing is right?"

Guilt build up inside me. Where were my guardians when I needed them the most? Oh right...

They left me.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

It's short, but I'm updating this on weekends. Sorry for that..

AND!

I'm writing this story with @RianeDaisuke28.

Thankies~

PLEASE PLEASE~

Rate, Comment, and Vote!

And if you want, please fan me? :)