Chapter 29

Before we start off I am currently fangirling because Tronnor might be confirmed tomarow according to these tweets and this other one a girl tweeted. (Still sitting here in the dark waiting for Janiel to open that curtain across the room for me ugh they need to confirm already.) Bty I might not be able to update tomarow because theirs softball tryouts.

Daniels POV

I drove to Joey's house once again. I got out of my car and ran to his door. I banged hard and loud.

Joey: What do you want Daniel!?

Daniel: I'm sorry Joey I am so so sorry. I love you and I can't live without you! What I did was my fault and not yours please forgive me, I am so sorry! Yes I made a mistake a really big mistake and you probably can't trust me but all I ask is for you to give me 1 more chance! Please! You are more than I could have ever imagined, and I have been so blind, you were right before my eyes and I walked right through you, on you and I don't deserve you I know that but I need you in my life. Your the only thing that keeps me going. Your the only thing that I have left. You're the light at the end of my tunnel and I know that because your the only person that could make me happy. Nobody else does what you do to me. I never felt the sparks with anybody else besides you. Just forgive me. All I need it you.

He looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell he was hurt and I'm the one who did this to him. A tear fell down his cheek. He finnally said something as quiet as a whisper.

Joey: Ok.

Daniel: THANK YOU!!!!

I lifted him up and kissed him all over his face.

Daniel: Thank you so much Joey! I love you!

Joey: Just don't do it again please.......

Daniel: I won't I promise I won't! I swear to god I wont.

I stared into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back.

Daniel: Can I kiss you?

Joey: I'm not complaining.

A blush kept across his cheeks makeing him turn a crimson. I lent in and kissed him. I felt the sparks again. It was a kiss filed with forgiveness and sorrow. I put my everything into the kiss. Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat. Joey jumped back suddenly and nd almost fell down the stairs just like the first time we kissed.

Joey's Mom: Why do I always catch you guys kissing on my porch!? Nasty kids.

Joey: Sorry.

His face turned crimson again.

Mom: Time to eat a joey come on.

Joey: Ok be right their.

I turned to Joey who smiled.

Joey: Come eat with us! My mom, Nicole, Dad, and Jett!

Daniel: It's It's a family dinner tho i should go!

Joey:Your family to me.

He smiled and pulled me inside of his house. I love this kid!

----------------__________----------------

So I hope you liked this chapter because I was happy to write it oviously! Anyways I gtg my brownies are done! By!