Chapter 5 Deep talks, dinner and pictures

Joey's POV

Joey: Where are your parents?

Daniel:Well I kinda live by myself.

Joey:Oh why not to get into your buisness or anything just out of curiosity.

Daniel:Well 1rst they were to over protective and 2nd they didn't accept me for who I was or am. I mean that's one of the reasons I am so scared of comeing out to everyone else I'm afraid they'll judge me like my parents did...

I saw him scratch the back of his head and look down.

Joey:Aww that's ok! I mean I kinda get where your going except my parents accepted me. The only thing is when I dated guys at school everyone would judge me and beat me up. They just don't get that love is love and nobody deserves to be treated differently just because of our sexuallity. They don't get that it's us and we were born this way!

Daniel: I know! They didn't get to choose to become straight It was just their, in their instinct.

Joey: Exactly!

Daniel:I feel ashamed to live in a society were being gay is not "normal".

Joey:Nothing is normal sweetie!

Daniel: I Mean I guess.....

Joey:It's true! Everyone is different even if they dress and act the same.

Daniel:Yah well you want to go eat tonight?

Joey:I'd like that!

Daniel:Okay well go pick out something nice from my closet!

Joey:Ok.

I got up and walked to his room. I picked out a white button up shirt and jeans. I then pulled on brown boots.

Joey:I'm done!

Daniel:Good now damn you look hot but ima go and get changes so see you in like 15 minutes.

I saw him smile showing off his perfect white sparkling teeth.

--------
I heard Daniel walking downstairs and saw he came down wearing a grey knitted sweater. He also had on dark skinny jeans and a jean jacket.

Daniel:Ready?

Joey:Yah but I'm driving this time.

Daniel: Fine!

We walked outside and I drove to the urth cafe.

-----______--------
Daniels POV

We sat down and instantly got into a conversation until the waiter came to take our orders.

Waiter:What may I get you?

Joey: Um I'll get a green juice and veggie burger.

Waiter:And for you?

Daniel:I'll have the same.

I saw the waiter give joey maijor eyes.

Oh hell no!

I gave the waiter a dirty look as he left.

Daniel:We should leave........

Joey:But we just ordered our food.

Daniel:Fine but that waiter was checking you out!

Joey:Really I didn't notice but don't worry I only want you!

Daniel:Good!

I pressed my lips against Joey's.

I heard a camera click.

Daniel:Shit!

-------______--------

Uh oh who took a picture! Maybe it'll surprise you! Hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you next time! Good bye! Bty like my other story I rarely update on Saturdays so don't except to have an update tomarow unless I'm lucky and don't have to babysit but I always do so yah I'll see you guys next time good damn bye!