The Banishment

Saria's pov.after the battle
I stared in horror even after Garahim begged forgiveness Link kept on torchering him
ME: Link stop it your killing him
Link I should hahahahahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahaha no Saria I won't stop he deserves this all of this
Saria Link if you bring him in now it would be the right thing to do please listen to me Link
Dark Link's POV
I was eavesdropping on Link he was just hitting him over and over again I can believe it haveing such a great time I was in nearby bushes he was just so amazing jacking up Ghirahim I so can't believe that Link would actually do something like that I was crossing and started move this straight towards the next pair blushes I can't take my eyes off of him just continue to hit Ghirahim and over and over and over again it was just amazing I was overwhelmed I can't even imagine Link even having a part of my darkness still inside of him I mean sure there was just a bit of darkness left but I can't imagine that much I watched a Saria run straight towards Link and slapped his face it was amusing and then she took Ghirahim and open the portal to Castletown I could tell because they were going straight to the throne room so I decided to copy the portal and send it straight to BEN so then we could work on it. Straight into their own castle we're going to make it hell.

------At the throneroom------
Zelda: Saria are you sure you weren't having a nightmare???
Saria if it was a nightmare then why is the demon Lord in the infirmary being taken care of Link couldn't control himself if I hadn't have slapped him he would have killed and tortured him.
Zelda besides Link is doing better than ever
Saria Princess something is wrong with Link
Link hahahah nothing I-is wr-wrong haha haha I-I'm p-p-p-perfectly fine Hahaha Haha Hahahaha Hahahah Hahahahaha
White Maiden Your Highness there is obviously something wrong with him, and he's stuttering.
Blue Maiden Your highness please listen to us
Link Zelda I almost killed him I could've brought justice Hahaha Haha we could of won Link brought his hand up to look at the blood I don't think its hard to tell this kid is bloodthirsty. He took his right hand up to his mouth and started lightly lick the blood off his hands. He moved his right hand to move his hair out of the way as he began to think of what he did. As he did he began to silently cry as he realized he liked hurting Ghirahim. And he wanted to hurt more people innocent people like Zelda.
Impa It was not your place and it would not be right to just sla- Then without warning an explosion went off in Southern part of the castle, simultaneously a knight ran into the throne room but before he could speak a single word, a sword looking like the legendary master sword, excluding a faint carving with the name BEN, went into his skull. The gallent knight soon fell revealing two young men both looked like Link. The male on the right looked just like him but his eyes were black, with red blood streaming from his eyes. Link couldn't recognize him but he recognized the male on the left. All of them did.
Male 1 OH hurry up Dark
Dark Link Now your just ruining my fun BEN
Zelda Dark Link how dare you Maidens hurry prepare vortex to the Shadow Relm (Yugioh moment)
Violet Maiden right away your highness. Soon the slow and small portal formed while Link distracted both of the lookalikes
Dark you can't stop us Link we'll get what we want
Link Oh yeah what's that
BEN you
Link What do you mean me
BEN we want you
Dark and you obviously don't have a choice
Link Zelda stop cancel the spell
Yellow Maiden we can't But it was all ready to late the portal already sucking Dark, BEN, and Link into the Dark world. Link soon slammed his eyes shut

Link: Where am I? I feel like I'm falling but where? It's so dark, oh no. No this can't be the dark world. NO I CAN'T THIS CAN'T HAPPEN I CANT FALL INTO THE DARK WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! What happend, why did Zelda do this to me??? Soon feelings of guilt and confusion all of his scences blamed Zelda. Link then accidentally hit his head on a cimment block knocking him out cold.
Time skip 5 hours
Link soon opened his eyes, all of the dark world drained his energy, he was on a bed the walls were stained black, and red, in which he assumed was blood along with scratch marks.
Link wolfoes
S

oon violent screaming came from the next room and afterwards he realized he was in a torture chamber. The screaming quieted, followed afterwards be the sounds of chains. Link listened an recognized the voices.
BEN YOU'VE MET WITH A TERRIBLE FATE NOW, you slave take this pathetic Hyrulian out back and drown them
Dark BEN don't do that S53L is our only torture specimen
BEN fine but if they live your going to be punished and the time I'm on top
Dark Link's POV
We we're in the first torture chamber BEN put Link in the second room where BEN likes to kill the subjects that were disobedient we give everyone 4 chances 1. warnings 2. three hits like on the shoulder or something not that hard ,unless BEN'S going to do it, 3. whippings 4. a last chance warning then a whip from the scorpion tail. The slave soon took S53L and left then without warning BEN pushed me against the wall and started to make out with me. I was only a centimeter taller than him so it wasn't a problem for us and if Link was softer than what we heard BEN could easily have sex with him.

I'm sorry I can't do this another chapter OH well so all of this was about 1125 words in all but yeah thank you so much for reading this here it is the next chapter will most likely in a couple minutes so here you are. Next chapter The Chapter of Darkness
You shouldn't have done that
- BEN Drowned