1

Ok loyal followers, those of you who have read PP (pregnant princessa) have asked for a sequel, so here is the beginning. Enjoy... PICTURE OF ALEXANDER ON THE SIDE >>>

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one

                6 months earlier

Alexander:

“Alex…faster…” My squeeze of the week begged of me as I pounded into her and I smirked as she whimpered. She was an easy lay, well so were the other girls I’d bedded since turning 18. I think this girl was called Cammie or Camilla or something beginning with C, it wasn’t like I cared. She was willing and I was horny.

I went faster and deeper into her, making her moan and arch herself into me as I used my hands to steady my weight and really pound into her. You couldn’t hear much in the shack, which used to be my parents’, except for the sound of her moans, my groans and my balls smacking against her folds as I quickened my pace to get to my release.

Just as she climaxed, milking my dick for all it was worth, I came too and growled an animalistic growl as my vampire and werewolf side fought over release. My claws shredded the linings and my fangs elongated, but I wouldn’t bite any of my fucks, I could accidentally claim them. When I was done, I rolled off of her, took off my condom and got dressed. I never did that cuddling shit. It wasn’t me. I heard her panting and trying to catch her breath. ‘Don’t try.’ I smirked in my head. ‘She wouldn’t be able to breathe properly for another 10 minutes minimum.’ I bent down in my jeans and nothing else to grab her really tight and short red dress before throwing it at her.

“Get dressed.” I ordered her as I grabbed my shirt and put it on. She looked at me, but by now she should know how I was. I’d fucked her enough and so she got dressed. Once dressed, she tried coming over to me and tried kissing me. Ergh, no, I don’t kiss. I moved her away so she couldn’t kiss me.

“Alex, we’ve been together a week now, shouldn’t we make it official?” Oh those dreaded words. Most girls wanted me for my title, one I didn’t want and at 21 I still didn’t want. I wanted my younger sister or brother to take it, but nope, my mother was determined to hand it to me at the right time.

“Cammie, there is nothing to make official. You’re a lay, nothing else. I told you that at the beginning. It’s just sex to me.” I told her nonchalantly as I walked past her to the door and walked out of the bedroom.  She came out of the bedroom looking more like a whore then when she got here with her black hair frizzy and all over the place, her dress slanted and her make-up smudged. Yep, she screamed easy lay.

“I thought you loved me.” She started to cry. I sighed. I seemed to go through this all the time.

“I never said it to you, did I?” She shook her head at me. “I never promised you a relationship, did I?” Again she shook her head at me. “I never said this was more than just sex, did I?” Final shake of the head and I nodded to her. “See? I was honest; there will never be a relationship. This is just a sex when I need a release. I’m sorry if I’m coming off mean, but that’s the truth. If you don’t like it, then the door is over there.” I nodded my head over to the door. She looked at me and then the door before sniffling.

“You’re a man whore Alexander and you’re a Prince. You’re meant to be better than this, but you use and abuse. You will be a shitty King!” She yelled at me before walking out of the shack with what little dignity she thought she still had. Yeah well I didn’t think I’d be a great King either. I sighed as I ran my hand through my black locks like my mother and looked in the mirror at my reflection. I had my father’s green eyes and I looked like him a little more than my mother now. When I was younger I looked like her, but my werewolf side is a little more obvious now and other than my nose, hair and ears, I looked like my father. I was as tall as him, as well built and a little more handsome.