Chapter 1: Pilot

Hey guys this is a book based mainly upon the love that is brought about in Crystal Reed and tyler posey of course there will also be other people that are involved in teen wolf in this story and also this story is just my imagination so vote and do all that cool stuff thanks!!!

Chapter 1:

*****

Tyler Posey

It all started the first day of filming with her. I saw her and I couldn't take my eyes away. I wanted her and I remember thinking I would stop at nothing until she was mine.

We had this circle on the first day, mainly because they wanted us to see if we had some things in common. They did this so that we would have more of a connection with each other so that it looked real on camera.

When she told us her name I had said something totally stupid and was so embarrassed.

Everyone's love story is different, this is ours;

***

"Hi guys I'm Crystal Reed," she had said.

"Crystal, huh? Like the diamond," I asked.

She looked at me confused as hell with her adorable brown eyes and all I could think was, 'What the fück Tyler?'.

"Um, no I'm named after my grandmother" she laughed at me.

I swear her laugh was beautiful. Her dimples on each cheek grew as she smiled in my direction. I still couldn't believe I had said something so downgrading to this girl who was absolutely perfect in every way.

"Oh, uh... Sorry I... I'm Tyler Posey," I finally settled with. I figured it was better than embarrassing myself in front of her even more.

I looked to the person sitting next to me, who was none other than my best friend and partner in crime Dylan O'Brien I was so psyched that he would be on the show with me. Having a friend on any set made everything much more bearable.

"Hi every one I'm O'brien, Dylan," he passed for dramatic effect, "O'Brien," he said in a serious tone bowing, then he busted up laughing and so did I, he was hilarious how could I not laugh.

"I'm Tyler also, Tyler Hoechlin" a huskey voice said. He wasn't a bad looking dude, I remember not receiving the best of vibes from him. He had his eyes on Crystal and he even winked at her she blushed and looked down.

"Hi guys I'm Holland Roden," this came from a girl with strawberry blonde hair. Dylan looked at her and swooned. He liked her I could already tell. He look at me and smiled saying,

"I call dibs!" He said about Holland. I didn't blame him.

"Don't worry I already have my eye on her," I said gesturing towards Crystal. She look at me and blushed again. I think I blushed too. I gave her a big smile and bit my lip. She was so freaking hot.

*****

Crystal Reed

I could feel both of there eyes on me. Both of the Tyler's I mean, they are both totally gorgeous but I had more of an attraction to Tyler Posey.

I read his papers as well as everyone else's, but his was more interesting because I looked at his picture and instantly felt a connection with him. We both also had almost the same upbringing as actors.

I didn't know why though, sure he was good looking but I didn't even know him. I thought I was crazy, but shook it off.

I wanted to get to know him and because of our relationship that is supposed to form on the show I didn't have a doubt that we'd be able to hang out a lot.