Reunited

Connor was home alone.

Troye was visiting his family in Australia.

Connor had the twins to take care of for the two weeks he was gone.

At first it was smooth sailing. Kara and Kris were little angels. They loved being with their dad.

Connor took the two weeks off so he could be with the girls.

After one week the whining started... But it didn't stop.

Tonight was one of the worst.

"Daaaaaaddd" Kara pulled on Connors arm. "When's daddy coming home?" She pouted.

"Soon sweetheart I promise.

"But dad you said that yesterday. It's not soon enough" Kris said, whining with her sister and pulling on Connors other arm.

Connor crouched down. "I know sweetie. I miss daddy too but he'll be back tomorrow okay?" Connor smiled and picked his girls up.

"BUT TOMORROWS SO FAR!" Kris screeched.

"Kris. Please stop yelling" Connor said calmly.

"But she's right dad. It's so far away." Kara agreed.

"Girls. There's nothing I can do about it. He'll be back soon to sing you night time songs and tuck you in more cozily than I can okay? Just be patient my loves"

"But it's been so long. I miss daddy" Kara started to cry.

Connor loved his kids. Really he did, but the whining and crying of these 2 year old girls was starting to drive him crazy.

He held his little crying girl close to him and cuddled her to help her stop crying.

Instead, she fell asleep on his chest. So he brought her upstairs and put her down.

Kris on the other hand, was playing with Connors phone.

"Kris, what are you doing?" Connor questioned.

"Look dad! I'm taking pictures!" She showed him all her selfies with a smile.

He laughed. How could he complain? She was too cute.

"They're very nice Krissy." He smiled.

"Will you send them to daddy?" She looked up at him with big eyes. Those eyes, they were exactly like Troyes. His girls looked so much like his husband it was crazy.

"Of course I will sweetie." Connor smiled. "Come on now. Bed time" he took his little girl in his arms and carried her upstairs. He put her to bed then went to call Troye. But Troye didn't answer. Of course he couldn't answer, he was with his family. Connor didn't blame him, he just really missed his husband.

The next day, the girls were excited. "Daddy's coming home today!!! Daddy's coming home today!!" They jumped up and down.

Connor sighed.

"Please just eat your breakfast. We can go to the park after and then daddy will be home after your nap" Connor smiled.

"No! No nap today!" Kara poured.

"Okay. Okay sure. Just eat please" Connor rubbed his temples.

After the park the girls were whiny. They were crying they were clinging to Connor and they were tired. But they refused to go down for a nap.

Suddenly they heard the door open, so Kara and kris, who were basically hanging off Connor looked to the door and screamed "DADDY!" They let go of Connor and ran into Troyes arms.

Connor sighed of relief "daddy" he nodded and slumped against the wall. "Thank goodness" he whispered.

"Why aren't you two in bed for your nap?" Troye asked, then raised an eyebrow and looked at Connor.

"We didn't wanna. Dad told us you'd be home soon!" Kris smiled at Troye.

"Oh he did? Well then. Can I put you to bed then. Will you take a nap for me?" Troye asked looking from Kris to Kara.

They both nodded really fast.

"Okay! I'll race you upstairs!" Troye smiled.

The girls shrieked and started running upstairs.

Troye followed and gave Connor a small kiss as he passed.

Connor smiled and watched his husband go out his girls to bed. He went to sit on the couch and waited for his husband to come back down.

Troye came down and walked towards Connor, sitting beside him and pressing his lips to Connors.

Connor kissed him back and smiled. "I missed you so much" Connor whispered, resting his forehead against Troyes.

"Well I'm back now. And I." Kiss. "Missed" kiss. "You" kiss. "So" kiss. "Much" Troye whispered as he kissed his husband.

Connor smiled and wrapped his arms around his husband.

So glad his husband is back. 

A/N 

Katie here! This is a cute little one shot I wrote today  hope you like it! 

It's basically Troye and Connor have children thanks to a segregate  the kids are Troyes biologically