Deal With A Devil

Eponine's POV

                                       Death. The word makes me happy.Huh, I really am messed up, aren't I? I guess having to grow up so fast makes that happen.From the age of what, 8,maybe 9, to now about 19, I've had to grow up so fast. My sister, Azelma, said I act like a 25 year-old at times.... I don't know. I don't know anything anymore I guess.

                                      As I let myself bleed and the darkness consume me, I think of the times when I was happy. But it hurts to think of Marius. I was weak. I cried. I can't do it, how do I get through it? 

                                     Suddenly I hear a voice. It sounds strong,caring,and scary all the same."Come to me my child,I can help you." I shudder at these words. I look down, and I'm wearing a beautiful gown. I look around to find the source of the voice, but realize that I am in a huge mansion. I walk around, and find a throne room-looking place. There is a beautiful man on a throne. He is wearing an all-red suit, and he has very dark brown hair.

                                       "W-Who a-are you?" I mentally slap myself."Oh, no one of your concern." he smirks.I glance at him and his eyes are below my neck, near two ribbons on the sides of my breasts. "Monsieur, my eyes are up here." I tell him.He looks up."I see that. Now I can help you!" He replies. "How so monsieur?"

                                                 "Oh Eponine,do call me Charlie! Also, I can make you loved!" I gasp at the words the ma- Charlie says. He sees the look on my face and just bursts into laughter."No,no Eponine,not like that!You with me!? Hilarious.But honestly,I can." I look at him,real suspicious, and say "What would you want from me?" 

                                           He simply says "Oh,a favor, you must kill Monsieur Thenardier!"I eagerly shake my head yes, and he says "Good,oh,I just saved your life too.You were almost dead on the street!Also, you will hear me in your head,to tell you what to do.You obviously make bad decisions.As you,my dear,just made a deal with a devil!" He laughs maniacally and my eyes widen. 

                                       Next thing I know,I'm back on the street, sobbing. It is already noon it seems. I no longer hear gunshots or screams of men or yells of victory.All is quiet,it seems. I head over to Cafe Musain, seeing as I don't have anywhere else to go. I hear a voice from inside,why,it sounds,like Marius!

           "Now my friends are near death and gone..MY FRIENDS MY FRIENDS DO NOT ASK ME what your sacrifice was for,empty chairs at empty tables,where my friends will plot no more."(A/N yeah,I changed the lyrics to fit,because they ended up surrendering in my story! I.CAN.NOT.HAVE.THEM.DIE!)

          I gasp at his words,looking for bodies.I see none.That relieves me.But I think the worst,and end up sprinting to the hospital.

                                        YEAH I KNOW! Short, but I'll see you later!Bye my Kale chips!(Ugh,i am really bad at names) SEE YA! ~Kaleigh<3