Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven- "Magic, what the hell can't it do!"

What a little shit!

Flint has to dive in front of Malfoy to stop Fred and George jumping on him but I go for a different tactic.

I shoot a quick spell at Malfoy and he doubles over.

Hah! Have fun with that tickling spell bitch!

Angelina shrieks, "How dare you!" (at Malfoy not me), and Ron plunges his hand into his robes, pulls out his wand, yelling, "You'll pay for that one, Malfoy!" and points it furiously under Flint's arm at Malfoy's face.

God Ron, copycat much. I've already done that!

A loud bang echoes around the stadium and a jet of green light shoots out of the wrong end of Ron's wand, hitting him in the stomach and sending him reeling backwards into the grass.

"Ron! Ron! Are you all right?" squeals Hermione.

OTP!

Ron opens his mouth to speak, but no words come out, instead he gives an almighty belch and several slugs dribble out of his mouth and onto his lap.

Okay, maybe not.....

"That's worse than when Poppy burps," El says, looking faintly green.

The Slytherin team are paralysed with laughter. Flint is doubled up, hanging on to his new broomstick for support. Malfoy is on all fours, banging the ground with his fist. We gather around Ron, who keeps belching large, glistening slugs. No one seems to want to touch him.

"We'd better get him to Hagrid's, its nearest," says Harry to us, and Hermione helps pull Ron up.

"Get Malfoy for us," I mutter to Fred and George who grin evilly.

Oh, Malfoy's gonna regret being an ass now...

"What happened, Harry? What happened? Is he ill? But you can cure him, can't you?" Colin has run down from his seat and is now dancing alongside is as we leave the pitch.

"He cursed himself," Maya answers, glaring at the boy, then glares at Ron. "What a fucking idiot."

Ron gives a huge heave and more slugs dribble down his front.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Elinor mutters, gagging.

"Oooh," says Colin, fascinated and raises his camera. "Can you hold him still, Harry?"

Now he is getting annoying. Can I tell a first year to fuck off?

Eh, I've done it before.

"Get out of the way, Colin!" I growl, and push him out of the way. Harry and Hermione support Ron out of the stadium and across the ground towards the edge of the Forest, May, El and I close behind.

"Nearly there, Ron," says Hermione, as the gamekeeper's cabin comes into view. "You'll be all right in a minute ... almost there ..."

We are within twenty feet of Hagrid's house when the front door opens, but it isn't Hagrid's who emerges. Gilderoy Dickhart, wearing robes of palest mauve today (ew), comes striding out.