In the morning

Sorry I took so long! I just finished finals, so now I'm free to write! Yay! So I did this while I was at work =P I hope I will get to finish the next chapter soon! Yaaaay!

You woke up in the morning, in Saotome's mansion. Your lids fluttered open and you recognized a young, overly-happy, green-eyed teen.

"Y/N -san! You're awake!"

Well, ain't he a ray of sunshine?

"Restrain yourself from using  chan, san or kun to refer to me, please" You murmured half-asleep, though you weren't completely sure wether you had said all those words in the same language.

"O-oh... Sorry" he said in Agnapolis' native language.

"Don't worry. It's just uncomfortable."

You heard gasps around you. Apparently, the boys still weren't used to you speaking several languages.

"I'm not sure how you all entered my room, but I'd appreciate it if I could change before we discuss the contract." You said in Japanese while sitting up on your bed. Looking up, you noticed none of Starish nor Quartet Night had moved.

"Please, leave the room so I can change, dears."

They suddenly stopped staring at you and walked to the door, some apologizing and others just saying non-sense.

"O-oh right"

"Ah- sorry"

"Sorry lady, it was rude to barge in unannounced"

"Did she just answer Cecil?"

"I'm so confused..."

"Sorry Y/n!"

Everyone had left the room except for Quartet Night.

"Little girl, us too?"

That last one had been Ranmaru. You playfully threw a pillow at him. Reiji and him chuckled, while Camus and Ai just smiled.

"Yes, you too. I'll go see you later, alright?"

"We all know that after the contract you'll start working right away." Said Camus.

"Which means you will not come to see us." Ai said as if it was obvious.

"So we'll come to you later!" Reiji jumped.

You smiled happily.

"Of course. You know me too well. You can come by anytime, but now, if you'll excuse me..."

You got up and walked up to your bathroom with your clothes under your arm. You had woken up around 2 am and decided to wash your face, change into your pajamas and prepare for later before going back to sleep, which also meant preparing your clothes.

Inside the bathroom, you heard the guys leave your room. You smiled and prepared for your well-deserved bath.

Soooo, yeah. I'm back. Which also means you're back at Saotome's. Yay! Now, a little extra before nesxt chapter, ok? =P Have a beautiful day, people!