"No. But you said that you feel comfortable when we act together, and I do not want to act with anyone else. You are acting with Diana for now."

"So? I was talking to you and about you." He smiled.

"Me?"

See! Even she cannot believe that I'm comfortable around her when we act together.

"Yes, you. Now, if you want to waste time on this topic, you may, but I'm getting late for the shoot."

He turned around and whispered, "Thank you God for saving me. You are the greatest. Thank you, dil se."

Once ready, he moved out of his house, but the sweat on his forehead reappeared at regular intervals.

I have to talk to Diana about it today. No matter what happens, I will talk to her about it.

He started preparing his formal speech before he gets into the detailing of his thoughts.

Time flew, and he was soon on the sets.

Diana was seated around on the chair. Rahul moved out of his car and made an attempt to approach Diana when Sharman stopped him in his tracks and started talking about the scene of the day and unnecessary topics that never interested Rahul. He kept faking a smile, but couldn't do much to get rid of Sharman.

When Sharman let him go, he had a conversation with Diana and while communicating.

Finally, when Rahul got a chance to talk to Diana, Diana said, "I have to talk to you about something. Urgently!"

"Oh okay, tell me."

"Come here."

She dragged him to a corner and started tapping on her smartphone.

"Look at this picture!" She held an image of the first poster of the movie and said, "Don't you think I look fat in this?"

Rahul kept looking at Diana, and he shut his eyes. "So, this is urgent?"

"Oh god! Don't you think so?"

Rahul opened his eyes and said, "See, I have to talk about something that is 'urgent' and important."

"Fine, but tell me first. Don't you think so that I look fat."

"No."

"Come on! Tell the truth."

He glared at her.

"Okay fine. I accept that you were telling the truth."

"Good."

"So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"See, I'll talk straight to the point. I think this is crazy, but I feel awkward when I go back home."

"Is it about me?"

"Yeah!"

"Don't!" She replied in a serious tone.

"What?"

"God! I hope you are not complicating the scene. Just want to remind you that we are married to our respective partners and..." she looked down and moved away.

Rahul kept looking at her. He was confused.

In the next few minutes, the shoot began, and they were to picturize yet another song today. The mood of the song was light with fun beats.

On one hand, Rahul and Diana were not in the fun mood and, on the other hand, the song's picturization would force them to smile, laugh and enjoy.