Room 505

We finally arrived at the hotel that Cry has already booked for me. It was located near the woods, and the air was very chilly yet nice; it was soothing. As me and Yamimash enters the lobby, I immediately go to the receptionist, unable to contain my patience because of the tiredness that I'm feeling. As I waited for the receptionist to take my key, I looked behind and see Yami, still patiently waiting for me, as a warm smile plastered on his face. I replied his smile with mine as I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the receptionist, handing me the key to my room.

Then, I returned to Yami, only to find out that he wants to help me bring my luggage to my room. I politely declined his offer but he keep on forcing me, telling me that it's his pleasure of doing so. Thinking that he cannot accept 'No,' I nodded, accepting his kind offer.

As we got into the lift, I started talking.

"You don't have to do this, you know?"

He sigh as he shook his head. "No, no... It would be impolite for me to do so. Besides, you're already carrying that huge backpack, I cannot imagined how tired you must feel right now."

I just nodded towards his reply as I waited for our elevator to arrive at the floor I was going to stay in. After a couple of seconds, the door slowly opens as both of us walk outside, trying to find my hotel room.

"505...505..." I mumbled, "where the fuck is 505?"

"Mark! It's here!" Yami called me out, point towards a wooden door with the number '505' sticks to it.

"Thank god," I half-shouted as I walked to Yami and took out the keys from my pocket. As I open the door, I turned on the lights. Not bothering to look around first, I turn my back to Yami.

"Well, I should get some rest." I said as I rub my back that feels like someone just stump on it.

"Oh, okay." He said as he put my suitcase next to me and suddenly, out of nowhere, he hugged me. I stood there, not being able to move because I was in shock. As I hugged back awkwardly, I can feel like he slipped something into my pocket. "Well, I guess i'll see you later then, Mark. Just contact me if you need anything."

"Um... okay, sure, yeah." I said, unable to contain the confusion (and maybe a little bit of embarrassment?) as I let go of the hug, not wanting to make things more awkward.

He flashed his signature smile as he walked away, leaving me there paralyze, just like what Jack did to me in the airport. As I blanked out for a while, I just remember that Yami put something on my pocket. I grabbed it and see that it was his business card with his number printed on it. I sighed as I brush my pink hair, feeling more tired.

I closed the door, put my heavy bag down, open my shoes, and slam myself to the bed, shutting my eyes and in just the matter of minutes, I fell asleep.

I woke up, feeling a bit jetlag. As I rub my head, I took my phone that is still in my pocket. When I open my phone, a grin was crooked on my face as I got a text from Jack.