Flying To Ireland

Mark's POV

A loud sound woke me up from my sleep and I found out that it was my alarm that caused the ruckus. I grunt and mumble as I shut the alarm down and put my head back to my comfortable pillow. After I lay around in my bed for a while, I checked the clock and saw that it's almost 10AM; I was never a morning person anyway so this is pretty normal time for me to wake up. I shrug myself, attempting to walk towards the kitchen to make some coffee and toast for my (late) breakfast. After I finished up eating, I decided to do things that normal people do in the morning (which is taking a shower, reading some newspaper, and other stuff.) I decided to wear my lucky flannel for today's flight, because why not?

As I relaxed for a bit in my living room couch, I noticed the clock's hand pointing towards the number 12. "2 more hours until Felix shows up. I should kill some time." I thought to myself as I took my laptop and open up the email that Cry sent me. I read a couple of things about it but nothing is really out of the ordinary (for my skill anyway).

After times flew by, somebody knocks on my door. I walked towards the door and open it to find out that it was Felix and Ken.

"Hey there Mark! We're here at your service!" Felix cheered as he pulled Ken next to him, putting one of his hand on the taller man's shoulder. I didn't even bother asking Felix as to why did he bring Ken along because as everyone knows, they're inseparable.

"Hey there Felix, looking as fabulous as ever." I said as I know that it's his thing to be called 'Fabulous.'

Both of them laughed while I walked towards my living room, taking my suitcase, backpack, and coat. I soon return to my doorstep where both of them still waiting, joking around with each other. I sighed and smiled, lightly punching both of them to get their attention. Then, the three of us walked towards the car and put my suitcase in the trunk. I sat on the passenger seat while Felix and Ken sat on the front. As Felix start the engine, I took my earphone and put in my ears, putting it on shuffle. The first song that came on was "Build Me A Girl" by Andy Grammer.

I sighed, and looking to the beautiful view that LA has to offer me. I've been out of the dating game for a while and I kinda missed having companies. Maybe I should start dating again and find a new woman in my life? Maybe i'll find someone in Ireland, who knows.

As the car goes on, I slowly shut my eyes and drove myself back to the dreamland.

[Time Skip to Airport]

A soft tap on my shoulder woke me up from my nap, as I looked around trying to find who did it. It was Ken, smiling softly towards me as if he doesn't want to bother my sleep. As I got out from the car and tidy up myself, Ken gave me my backpack. Saying thank you, I then see Felix in the back of the car, trying to lift my heavy suitcase. I laughed and walk towards him.

"Need any help, kid?" 

"Fuck you Mark, I'm strong!" He half-shouted like a kid, finally managed to put my suitcase on the ground. "Yeah you are," I said sarcastically and took my suitcase.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Felix stopped me, reaching for something from the car. "Here's your ticket."

"Thanks bro." I reply as I took the ticket from his hand.

"Anytime man, don't sweat it."He smiles, winking playfully. I laughed as we walked our separate ways, waving goodbyes.

After sitting here and there for a while in the airport, my flight is finally called. I walked on a quick pace towards the gate, scared that the plane will go on without me. Then, after some checking and finding my seat, I found out that I was sitting next to the window, which excites me because I can see the view. I  then sat down while the plane took off into the bright blue sky.