No More Hiding Part 22

Start from the beginning

"Well then maybe you'll want to explain this" Brian reached into his pocket Pulling out a crumpled letter the job letter to be exact my eyes widened as he held it on front of me

"Where did you get that?!"

"I went by the apartment to bring you some more clothes and I found it in a drawer by your bed, why did you tell me Maggs?, this is an amazing opportunity! I'd be mad at you if you didn't go for it"

"It does mean moving though away from the guys and away from you what if I never see you"

Q gave laugh before throwing his arm around me "Maggie look around you I travelled a hell of a long way just to be with you here, don't think that doesn't mean I'll not be flying or driving across country every few weeks to see you" I smiled at his words I was so relived he had taken it so well Mama was definitely looking over me I rested my head on his shoulder "what about us?"

"Well Miss Thorne I believe you are a girl worth waiting for obviously we won't be able to maintain a relationship and maybe we will end up seeing other people but hopefully lady fate will smile on us someday and reunite us."

I lifted my head and looked at this beautiful man sat beside me and wondered how someone as horrible as I could get such a kind loving friend. He caught me staring at him "What?" he asked touching his face self-consciously

I smiled and leaned in kissing him gently on the lips before pulling away and turning red "Was that weird?" I asked not being able to look him in the eye Q thought about it for a second before nodding "yeah" he said bringing his face close and placing his lips on mine, the butterflies were flying high in my stomach as his tongue slid along my lips he pulled away and just gazed at me for a minute tucking a stray hair behind my ear he kissed my forehead gently before the smile disappeared from his face as he looked at the letter again.

"You haven't told Sal yet have you?"

I looked down and shook my head

"Yeah that's going to be rough." He nodded raising his eyebrows

"Do you think he'll take it bad?"

"Honestly yeah I do he's really grown attached to you, do you remember the first time you met him he could barely talk to you never mind look you in the eye think about how much you changed him he'll be devastated dude."

I gave a sigh he was right Sal would probably take it bad "I will tell him eventually I'm going to let him enjoy his vacation first."

Brian squeezed me in close "I know you'll do the right thing, wanna go inside its crazy cold out here" he got to his feet and pulled me up I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled up at him he leaned in to kiss me but we were interrupted by a loud yell

"HEY MAN HANDS OFF!"

We separated immediately and seen Apollo storming towards us across the driveway

"Oh crap" I thought putting my head in my hands clearly nobody had told Apollo about Q and Joes arrival, he squared up to Brian though Brian was slightly taller "Who the fuck is this guy?" Q shouted ready to take a swing for my brother

"Brian stop!" I pushed him back before he could do damage Apollo would never hurt anybody "Brian this is my brother Apollo, Apollo this is Brian Quinn"

My Brothers mouth dropped open as we stepped into the light of the terrace "Brian Quinn is at my house" he muttered under his breath "Brian Quinn was kissing my sister?" he spoke a little more loudly he looked at Q and Q at him they both broke into a hard laughter "I'm so sorry dude" Apollo explained "Gotta play the big brother and be protective of the lil bird yenno."