Chapter 36: Forgive and Forget

Start from the beginning

He sighed. You can see disappointed in his eyes. Sadness, disappointment, betrayed. But what can I do? We both are messed up. We need to cool down.

"I hope you understand. And don't worry, I forgave you" I gave him a small smile before turning around to go back to Kelsey's room.

Just before I stepped on the first stair, I heard Nathan spoke. "Just so you know, Anna." he said, making me stopped. "I will always love you no matter what, and I will wait for you. I'm not going anywhere" his tone of voice showed at how broken he is now. Tears are now on my eyes.

"Thank you" I said without looking back and kept on going upstairs.

NATHAN'S P.O.V

My heart shattered as soon as she told me she wanted to take a break. You know what that means? You won't be near her again, you won't be calling her 'babe', you won't be sleeping with her and wake up beside her, you won't be able to kiss her, hug her, cuddle with her, hold her in your arms, having her as yours.

It's just the same with break-up, only this time it was a break which will be temporary. But that 'temporary' could be 'permanent' if things won't work out. I could lose her forever if I didn't make it up to her. I could lose the love of my life if I kept making things worse. I had to do something. I won't let her go. I don't want to lose her.

I won't.

-the next day-

It's been the whole day since I last saw her, the last time I talked to her. She stayed in Jay's room last night. She refused to sleep with me, and I understood that she needed time to heal. And to say that I'm not stressed is an understatement. Being away with her is torturing. I have missed her. I have missed holding her in my arms. I'm so fucked up. Everything is fucked up. I just hope that tomorrow she would talk to me again.

-3 days later-

3 days later and everything is still the same. I haven't seen her since our last talk. She would leave with the girls earlier and came back when I'm already in my room. I have gone crazy. I have missed her terribly.

"No, no vodka in the house" I heard Kelsey said. Then the boys groaned.

"Why can't we have vodka?" Max asked this time.

"Who would take care of the mess you boys cause later if you're drunk?" This time, the familiar voice said. I have missed her voice, I have missed hearing her talking to me.

I was curious what they were doing so I walked out of the room to find Max, Tom, Kelsey, and Anna talking in the balcony. When I looked at Anna, I couldn't help but my heart raced so fast. I haven't seen her for 3 days and seeing her again now made me really happy.

"I won't be drinking later, I promise" Max said.

Kelsey squinted her eyes on him. "You? Not drinking? Those 2 words can never be in the same sentence"

That made Anna laugh. God how I have missed her laugh. Mostly, I have missed her so much.

"Nathan why are you standing there?" Tom asked, snapping me out from my thoughts.

Anna looked at me for a second before looking the other way, avoiding me. I sighed, I wish thing would never as hard as it is right now.

ANNA'S P.O.V

- 4 days later -

The party in The Wanted's house has just begun. It's not a big party, just a crew gathering because the guest were basically the tour crews, management (Scooter wasn't here because he was busy), some relatives of the boys's families, and close friends. I invited Nick but he couldn't come because he needed to take care of his mother (not my mother but his adoptive mother) who's ill.