Help

-Brendon's POV-

A razor? Why had that boy given him a bloodstained, broken razor. And his dad, to quote him, "his abusing dad".

Brendon ran his hands through his hair and sighed for the fiftieth time that hour.

As soon as he had returned to campus he rushed to his room stuffing the razor in his underwear drawer. Seeing how late it was he made a quick 2-minute noodles and then went to bed. But sleep eluded him still.

-Ryan's POV-

Humming to myself I skipped out of bed and headed for the kitchen to make breakfast.

If you believed that shit I would laugh until I die. Me, happy? No. Me, humming? Slight chance. But rarely ever unless I have my guitar and I'm in the mood.

So anyway, I thunked out of bed and wandered over to the kitchen, plunking myself on the bench.

"Hello." Steve greets me cheerfully. I murmur a response. Barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Well aren't you a bundle of joy?"

"Just what I need, Steve. An overly cheerful pain in the behind with a sarcastic attitude."

"Thank you, daaaaaaaarlin'." I've long since suspected be was gay but this takes the cake. I laugh and stumble out telling him to make me something by the time I'm ready for my first class.

"If I poison it will you still love me?"

"Better dead than in class."

He laughs and I turn to my room.

~~~

History = sleep

Maths = sleep

Music = avoid making eye contact

Science = cause and effect project

As I sat in the stool my palms started to sweat. My foot was constantly tapping on the floor and I doubt i made Brendon feel welcome when I turned my head as he sat down next to me.

"Hey, Ry. I thought we should start filming again."

Brendon's familiar voice called out loud enough for the whole class to hear. We earned a few incredulous looks, that 'Cool-Smart-Talented-Guy' Brendon was actually talking to 'Nerdy-Emo-Depressed-Guy' me.

"Ok. Meet me in my room, 4:30."

"Ok."

We sat in silence for most of the lesson occasionally putting forward a few ideas for the film.

After class we departed but not before Brendon shouted back to me from the now crowded hall.

"4:30. My dorm. Be there or be square."

Once more a few incredulous looks came my way but I shrugged them off.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

So it's me. HI GUYS!

Sort I haven't updated in what seems like a year. I've been... Preoccupied.

Anyways. Colours. Favourites.

I. Need. To. Know.

No I don't but I want to know!!!

Speak later my sweets!

~ Cookie