The hunt for the perfect dress

Red or Black? The bandage one or the bodysuit one? Underwear or no underwear? Hair up or down? Light or heavy makeup? Stick-on bra or none? high heels or pumps? red or nude lipstick?

'Ugh.. Zen! Why the hell is there so many choices to make. What to do?'

Tomorrow is the long anticipated Isolation Day and I haven't still decided what to wear. I'd better use some help. I went to the wall to the left of my chamber and stood before it. The device scanned my profile before speaking in its monotonous voice, "Avantika Chowdry, what can I do for you?"

"Summon Kiran Hastings and Gina Mehta", I replied back in my best imitation of Amelia. 

"Please wait a minute Miss.Chowdry. Connecting to Mrs.Hastings and Miss.Mehta now. Connected. Requesting permission for summoning". A few seconds passed before it spoke again "Porter activated".  

Gina and Kiran materialized before me. Kiran didn't wait for greetings, "Don't tell me you didn't get your outfit for tomorrow ready." 

I gave her a sheepish look and opened my mouth to reply when the AI attendant of mine interrupted, "Do you need anything else Miss.Chowdry?"

"No, thanks Amelia", I replied. 

"On the contrary, I think we will be needing your help Amelia," Gina said while glaring at me, "Get a list of the dresses for tomorrow that we can get a hold of by today evening  and make sure that there is only one of it in the entire planet of Gerth, we don't want someone else showing up with the same dress now, do we?". 

I rushed in to put my two cents "Actually don't do that Amelia. I found them actually."

Kiran said"Well......" while Gina just raised a perfectly arched eyebrow that I'm forever envious of and made herself comfortable in my bean bag, something I had to bribe my father to buy for me against my mother's idea of a Gerth woman's dos and don'ts.

"As you wish Miss.Chowdry", Amelia replied. 

"I found two dresses but I'm contemplating on which one to wear." I showed them both my choices. 

Kiran said, "I would just close my eyes and say 'Go for the bodysuit', why are you hesitating? And why are they so long? Remember its the Isolation Day we are going to, not a Matchmaking party that you seem hell bent on avoiding".

I said, "Firstly,  I'm still not comfortable with wearing something so revealing, it looks slutty to me,

secondly, they are not long, in fact they are so short that I might flash someone even if there is a slight breeze or if I so much like sneeze. Not to mention that the bodysuit leaves nothing to the imagination.

Thirdly,  I know its Isolation day and I AM excited about it. 
And last but not least, I avoid Matchmaking parties because they are what the name suggests. I have no intention of being tied down".

"haha", Gina retorted " Firstly, sluts don't exist in Greth, we all know that.

Secondly,you would be the one with the longest dress, bitch! Women would come naked if they could. And even if you flash no one is going to mind.

Thirdly, I guess you forgot what Isolation day is.. Let me tell you that again,

Isolation day is the only day where women of Greth are allowed to enjoy by themselves far away from the clutches of men.

It's basically a breather which turns out as 'to be longing to go back' for the married ones. Only women will be there in the Isolation mansion away from the eyes of men.

Every week, women of one state get to go there for a day. It is a cycle and it comes in only once in almost three years for every state.

And last but not least, you are the only one who doesn't want to get married.  I know Greth men may seem over bearing and over controlling but you would love to be controlled by them. And imagine the sex woman! They are insatiable. There are couples who don't venture out of their bedrooms straight for a week at times. I for instance, would love to be tied down..... to bed of course. "