Harry rolled his eyes as he stood up, holding Casey on his shoulder. "Niall, you know you're always welcome here, but go." He whispered, ushering him out of the house.

Niall pouted, looking at Casey. "Be good for him and Louis Casey! I mean it!" He said strictly before kissing all over her face. "I love you."

Casey scrunched her face together, giggling softly. "Byes papa. 'Oves ew too!" She smiled, cupping his cheeks.

Niall smiled as he looked up at her, kissing her forehead before looking at Harry seriously. "Please take care of her."

"I will Ni, jeesh. She's my kid too, y'know?" Harry whispered, smiling as he put her down, placing a hand on top of her head. "We can FaceTime tonight and every night. You'll hardly recognize she's gone."

Niall bit his lip but nodded slowly, hugging him before Casey again. He peppered her face in kisses, saying his final goodbyes as he walked out the door.

Harry smiled as he shut and locked the door. He was about to ask Casey what she wanted to do before he heard a soft voice speak up from the stairwell. "You've changed a lot in the past year."

Harry looked up at the stairs, a small smile growing on his face when he saw Louis. "Hi love. Did you sleep well?" He asked softly.

Louis walked down the stairs to him, licking over his lips as he took Jackson into his arms. "Great, actually. You?" He whispered, leaning up just enough to kiss him quickly. Louis pulled back slightly, a small smile on his lips. "Now you know I love surprises and I don't really mind but what exactly is Casey doing here?"

Harry hummed softly as he pulled back, looking down at his little girl who was watching them closely. "Niall went to Ireland to spend some time with Greg because he can't come down for the holidays. Didn't really want to fly with Casey, so I told him we would watch her for a couple weeks." He explained, smiling as he picked her up. "I was thinking. Maybe we could put the tree up today and decorate a bit?" Harry suggested with a small smile.

Casey grinned and nodded quickly, clasping her hands together. "Pwease! I cans do it!" She promised, jutting out her lip.

Louis laughed quietly as he looked at her, nodding. "Yeah, of course you can love. We can all help decorate." He smiled, putting his sleeping son back in his playpen, looking at Harry. "You and Casey can go and pick out a tree. Jack and I will stay here. Start on the hot chocolate and cookies."

Harry smiled and nodded. "That sounds perfect. We'll be back soon Lou. Promise." He smiled, leaning over and kissing him quickly before he went upstairs to get himself dressed.

~~~

A few hours pass before Harry comes trudging in the house behind Casey who was practically beaming. "Unc' LouLou! We gots it! We gots it!" She nearly screamed. Harry rolled his eyes slightly as he sat the tree up, looking over at Louis. "Never again." He laughed, shaking his head. Casey had looked at every little branch on every little tree. It was adorable but it was time bearing. Harry was exhausted and just glad to be home.

Louis looked up from feeding Jackson, a small laugh escaping his lips. "It's the perfect tree. Good job Casey." He cooed, offering her a cookie when she came running into the kitchen.

Harry pouted as he walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind. "I don't get a cookie? You're not fair at all Louis." He mumbled, hooking his chin over his shoulder, smiling down at Jackson.

Louis laughed, kissing his cheek with a small coo. "You haven't earned a cookie." He whispered with a small grin. "You have to make me happy."

"I don't make you happy?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow, pouting slightly as he poked his sides. "I can make you very happy, very fast." He grinned, tickling at his sides furiously.

Louis gasped, squirming around. "Harry! Don't!" He laughed, holding Jackson close to his chest, putting the bottle down, his face scrunched together.

Harry laughed, stepping in front of him to grab a handful of cookies. Once he did, he released Louis from his grip and took off into the living room. Harry grinned as he turned the radio onto the nearest christmas station, shoving the sweet treats into his mouth. He peered into the kitchen, waving to Louis innocently before he started to unwrap the tree, placing it in the tree stand. "Come on guys!" Harry called out, humming softly to the beat of the carol.

Louis took a deep breath as he watched Harry, a small smile growing on his lips. If you had asked him how he imagined his life to be, he wouldn't think this. Harry had completely changed into a well. Family man. It was a night and day transformation. Harry used to not have a care in the world or a fuck to give. But now? He was everything Louis could have hoped for. Louis grinned slightly as he looked over at Harry, walking into the living room with Casey and Jackson. He put Jackson down in his swing, smiling as he wrapped his arm around Harry's waist from the side. "I love you Harry."

Harry glanced down at him, a large smile growing on his face. "I love you too babe." He whispered, kissing the top of his head. Harry wrapped his arms around his waist, swaying with him mindlessly. "Let's decorate our tree, yeah?" He whispered, kissing at his neck.

Louis giggled, reaching up and swatting at his face. "Not right now H. We're being a family right now." He whispered, grinning as he walked over to the box by the couch, beginning to hand some ornaments to Casey.

Harry smiled widely at that because he hadn't even really thought about it. Family. He finally had a family. The family he had absolutely longed for. The family he knew he could always lean back on. Harry watched as Casey decorated the tree, but she could only reach the bottom half. He laughed softly, running his fingers through her blonde hair. "Let me help you." He smiled, glancing over at Louis. "I uh. Got something today." Harry admitted. He smiled as he went out to the car, grabbing the bag from the little Christmas village they went too earlier.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he watched him, standing up and walking over to him. "What did you get Haz?" He asked softly, smiling.

Harry smiled as he pulled the ornament out of the box, holding it up. "I thought I would get this for Jack. I have a princess one for Casey as well. We don't have to put it up if you don't want too, but I didn't want to count her out." He shrugged, smiling as he looked at him.

Louis' eyes widened at the sight of the baby's first christmas ornament, a large smile on his lips. "Haz, it's perfect." He whispered, taking the ornament into his hands. "Of course we'll put hers on the tree! She's part of our family too." Louis grinned, walking over and placing the ornament on a branch.

Harry grinned as he unwrapped Casey's ornament, a small coo escaping his lips. "Casey, come here babe." He said softly, picking Casey up. Harry handed her the ornament, letting her put it up. "Lou, hopefully next year, Jackson will be big enough next year to do this." He grinned, watching as she put it next to Jacksons'. "My little family." Harry whispered, reaching over and wrapping his arm around Louis' waist when he came over to him with Jackson. "I love you all so much. More than anything in the world."

Louis smiled as he nuzzled into his side, looking up at their tree in awe. "We love you too Harry." He grinned, resting his head on his shoulder. The couple had never celebrated a holiday together before and Louis couldn't honestly imagine their first Christmas being any different.

It was going to be a very. Very Merry Christmas.

(Hiii! Sorry it took forever, been so busy with the holidays! Hopefully I can get another update in before Christmas! There are 4 more chapters and the epilogue before this book ends :( Made In The AM is the bomb! My favorite songs at the moment are Olivia, Wolves, AM...love them all so much! What are your favorite songs? Thanks so much for reading! Follow, Vote & Comment! Thanks!xx)