Chapter 37

Ever since Louis and Harry got intimate last week, they really couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Every chance they got, they were going at it. There really wasn't an inch of the house they hadn't fucked on. One time, they were baking cookies at midnight and things got out of hand very. Very fast. But what was really bad was the fact that they woke Casey up and the small girl thought the white stuff on the counter was icing...

Niall would have killed them both, there wasn't really a doubt in Louis' mind. Thankfully though, Harry was quick on his feet and shoved a cookie at her, which the sleepy girl took appreciatively. Louis thinks that Niall would most definitely have Casey eat a cookie past midnight rather than the other.

Louis smiled small at the thought, shaking his head as he walked upstairs, holding Jackson on his hip. Jackson was now six months old and was such a happy little boy. He would smile at anyone that would look at him, little indentions on his chubby cheeks which Louis just absolutely adored. Jackson really was a spitting image of Harry already. He was just cursed with Louis' lips and nose. But everything else was 100% Harry. Little Jack even had a curl or two on the back of his head.

"Let's go wake daddy up, hmm? We've got to go finish up getting ready for Christmas huh?" Louis cooed, grinning as he reached down, tickling at his sides to which the small boy squealed delightedly.

Harry was already awake though, sitting up on the edge of the bed. He was gluing his photos into his small scrapbook, a large smile on his face. Louis didn't know about his little book of memories. Ever since Jackson was first born, Harry had been taking photos of him (maybe some of Louis as well, but he'd never admit it) and placing them in his book. One of his all time favorite pictures is of Louis in a rocking chair with Jackson on his chest, sleeping soundly. Louis' face with so soft and the smile on his lips was absolutely perfect. They both looked so peaceful. The picture was absolutely priceless and Harry would treasure it for as long as he lives. Harry shut the book just in time as Louis walked in with Jackson, a grin growing on his face. "My babies!" He grinned, walking over to them and taking Jackson into his arms, kissing his face.

Louis smiled as he watched the two, leaning up and fixing the beanie Jackson was sporting. It was one of the first things that Harry had bought for Jackson when things started to finally work out between them. "He's been wanting you all morning." He said softly, leaning up and kissing Harry's cheek. Jackson was such a daddy's boy. He always wanted to be around Harry 24/7. Wanted to be be held, have Harry's attention at all times.

Harry grinned as he held him against his chest, kissing his forehead. He furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Jackson point to the bed, sitting down on the edge. "What do you want babe?" He asked softly, putting him down. Jackson wasn't an expert crawler yet, rather he had perfected the watermelon crawl. He grabbed at the blankets and tugged himself towards the pillow where he saw the edge of the photo album.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he walked over to the edge of the bed, smiling small. "What is this Haz?" He asked, placing the pillow on top of the other to reveal the slick cover.

Harry blushed slightly, shifting Jackson to his other side as he reached out for the album. "Louuuu...." He whined, jutting out his bottom lip.

"No secrets in our relationship Harold." Louis grinned, opening the album. His eyes widened slightly when he saw all the photos of Jackson, a small grin growing on his lips. "You've kept all these?" Louis asked breathlessly, tracing his finger along the picture of Harry and Jackson in the hospital that Gemma took. He remembered that one. "You dork."

"Guilty." Harry sighed over exaggeratedly as he laid down on the bed, tossing his hands above his head. "I'm not a stalker. I just...I want to remember everything." He tried to explain, glancing up at him.