Well, YOU Certainly Aren't Worfstache!

Mark's POV:  After my screen came back on, I was greeted by a rather handsome fella. He had dark hair, chiseled features, I would bet a nice six-pack...oh wait...That's me! Except, I'm pretty sure I don't have black eyes with a red haze flowing from them, or pointy werewolf-like teeth. He was still good-looking though.  "I think I'm gonna call you Darkiplier. Get it? Because you look like me, only evil?" He didn't even chuckle! What a jerk! "No? Okay then..." I trailed off awkwardly. Darkiplier started speaking, "I'm your alter ego-" I cut him off quickly, "My alter ego is Wilfred Worfstache, and whoever you are, you are definitely not him!" 

  "Shut up Mark, I'm trying to announce your impending doom!" He yelled out in a rage. He really IS a jerk!   "I am Darkiplier, okay?" He motioned to himself dramatically, "I am your evil self and I will destroy you. You and the entire world!" He cackled like a mad scientist. "That's pretty cool! Am I in a video game? Best dream ever!" I thought out loud. "This isn't a dream, Mark! This is real and you won't live another second if you don't shut the fuck up and let me talk." He has my temper, that's for sure. "Okay, okay fine! Explain your 'tragic backstory, stereotypical villain stuff'." I huffed and crossed my arms, leaning back in my chair.  

  "Thank you! Now then; the glitch in your computer was actually radiation caused by the nearby nuclear power station. They accidentally overdosed their system and the radiation quickly sped to all the signals in the area, being transferred by the wind and electrical currents. Since you were running so many programs at once, you were obviously the biggest target for the radiation. And when it hit you, I was born! Pure evil!" He let out another obnoxious maniacal laugh. "Isn't it wonderful? So now, it is my mission to take over your soul and destroy the world!" A grin like the Cheshire cat spread across his face, and I rolled my eyes at his theatrics. "That's the biggest hunk of baloney I've ever heard! How much of that did you make up?" I asked. If he really was me, then I already knew the answer. "Uh," He stuttered, "All of it...But that's not the point! Stop talking, now!" And with that, he went 3D and my world went black.