"You don't know where I come from." Nate said with a sassy, funny tone.

"I don't want to." Lucy laughed.

The adults sat at the bar,  the only one drinking was Tony. "Still drinking?" Clint nodded toward Tony's glass. "Never gave it up." Tony said. "Want a glass?"

"Nah. Last time I got drunk with you guys was when I failed miserably to pick up big shot's hammer." Clint nodded toward Thor when he said 'big shot'. The adults laughed.

"Well only the mightiest of people can lift my hammer." Thor said.

"Yeah whatever." Clint rolled his eyes in a friendly way. They laughed a bit more.

-

"I have to talk to Jenny." Sean said to Natasha and Bruce as they walked in the halls of Avengers Tower.

"Okay meet up with us in the common room." Bruce said and he and Nat walked away.

"What is the matter?" Jenny asked. Sean held up a finger to her, asking her to be quite. He grabbed her hand and lead her to the old, messed up control room.

"What are we doing here?" Jenny whispered.

"Shh." Sean said as he ducked under the yellow tape. Jenny followed. "Sean?" She whisper yelled. Sean went over to where Julia found the rune. He got down on all fours and looked at the ground.

"Sean."Jenny whispered again.

He put his face right up to the ground and looked at a foot print. "Sean what is wrong?" Jenny whisper yelled.

"Size 8, mens." Sean said out loud.

"What?"

"Converse." Sean looked up at Jenny. "One step closer to finding out who it was." Sean said. "Sean we have to get back." Jenny said. They walked out of the control room and into the common room.

"Everything alright?" Nat asked.

"Yes." Sean said. "Well no actually." Everyone looked at him, eager to find out what was wrong. "Uh-" He trailed off when he realized he wasn't supposed to be in the control room.

"We found something." Jenny helped him out. She looked up at him and smiled a little. Sean nodded his head as a thank you. "Something that got us one step closer'." She told everyone what Sean found.

"Sherlock Holmes much?" Tony said.

"So what are we gonna do, check every guys shoe in this place?" Nate said.

"It could bring us closer to-" Sean started.

"Everyone was supposed to forget about what happened, Sean." Lucy said.

"So we forget all those people who lost their life to one guy who we don't even know who is?" Emily snapped at Lucy.

"It's impossible to find one guy!"

"He may not even be here anymore." Bruce added.

"Which is why they said to forget about it." Tony said.

"What about all those people?" Julia said. "Their families who had to wake up one morning and find out that their loved ones were gone and nobody knows why."

Steve looked down at the ground, thinking about his wife.

Everyone else joined in the fight except for Torun. He watched everyone yelled back and forth at each other. "HEY!" He yelled. "Fighting about it will not help anyone."

Everyone looked at him. "We need to learn how to work with each other! Agree on the same things. Not fight about them. That gets us nowhere." He said. Everyone thought about what he had said.