"Unlocked"

A/N- sorry! I forgot to post this yesterday! I accidentally fell asleep too early. I haven't been posting as often because finals are coming up and I really need to catch up on the stuff I forgot. I will post more during X-mas break. If the story confuses you right now, I don't blame you. It will clear up in a little while.
We saw a giant cobblestone staircase come down from the sky. It had Jin, Ross, Barney, and Sky sliding down it.
I ran to the bottom of the staircase and said, "Hey, people. What are you doing here?"
"Oh, just, ya know, sliding in!" Sky said. We laughed.
"Haha, very punny." I said. We laughed even more. "I really needed a break from all of this. Can you guys help? Oh, and Jin, you may start feeling weird since there is another you here, and your existence may go into his, or his existence will go into yours."
Everyone looked confused.
"One Jin will disappear and the other will get the disappeared Jin's memories." I explained.
They all made the 'ooooooooh' sound, like they just realized something.
"So I could possibly disappear into another guy's brain and nobody's worried?"
"I'm not because I know exactly the way to make you dominant. Now all you have to do is..."
~Le Time Skip (sponsored by uncreativeness)~
"...and there! You are now going to have an absolute science genius in you in no time! You now are a science and computer geek!"
"Great, I really want to have the memories of a scary zombie apocalypse guy."
"Hey!" Sky said. "Did you forget?"
"Oh? That you two have been in the zombie apocalypse? At least you aren't going to have two memories of something that happened at the same time!"
"Stop arguing. We need to work together. Sky, I need you to go help Nick and everyone. Ross, I'm really sowwy. You may die while trying to do this, but we have to. And Barney, you're coming too. They may not kill Ross if they see you with him. Or they may want to kill Ross even more. You know what? Let's just not worry about it right now. Let's go to Nick and everyone."
We walked over to Nick and the group, and they raised their guns at Ross.
AK said, "We should have killed you when we had the chance. Now, we have another one and we aren't going to waste it."
"Wait! Wait! AK! This is a different Ross, like there is a different Jin over there." Jin looked over at us and waved when he realized we were all looking at him. "See? Different Ross. This one is a lot dumber too. He's not a crazy doctor that started the zombie apocalypse, just an ordinary, dumb narwhal."
"Don't you mean sloth?"
"Don't call him that."
"What? Isn't he a sloth?"
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Ross screamed and knocked out AK.
"And that's why you don't call Ross a sloth."
I looked over to see Dr. Jin dissapearing. I said, "Bye, Dr. Jin. You are now just Jin!"
Jin ran over to us as fast as he could and said, "Wow! I didn't think that the apocalypse would be so much fun! Now all I need is to go find a walker so I can 360 no-scope it!"
"Jin! You shouldn't! Oh well, he's already gone. Watch AK. He might freak out that Ross punched him. Also, meet other dimension Barney. Try not to freak out. I think the only dimension he is dead in is yours. Like Ross is good in every dimension but yours, and walkers don't exist in any dimension but yours, and there is still a good governing system in any but yours. Dang. I just realized you guys have the short end if the stick."
"You think!?"
I heard something(s) and ran off to investigate. I looked around and saw the FNAF animatronics and some Grievers. I flew back to the village and said, "Sky! Barney! You have to help me with the Grievers! Ross! Jin! Can you puhlease help with the animatronics? All of these people are going to get killed if you don't!"
"No, Jess. We definitely won't help at all." Sky said with a bunch of sarcasm in his voice.
I looked at the time of day. The sun was setting. I said, "We only have to deal with this for one or two more days. They will either leave at this sunrise or the next."
They nodded. I heard a Griever roar. I knew that Barney and Sky could take care of them themselves, but I wanted to help so I did. I killed a couple of Grievers, but Kala interrupted me and said, "We think we've got a few that could pass through the mist unharmed."
"Good. I want to see if they are willing." I walked over to Alex and everybody else from the Few other than Sly. I looked at the potential mist survivors. There was Kiki, Kawaii~Chan, Donna, Lucinda, Garroth, and Laurance. Kiki and Kawaii~Chan already triggered their powers, so they would be crossed off the list. I said, "Donna, Lucinda, Garroth, Laurance, you need to be aware that if you take the risk of opening a magiks that we don't even know if you have, you could possibly die a very terrible death. If you do have magiks, though, you will have a new way to fight. This is a very large 'if', but your 'if' I'd smaller than most. Usually, there is about 5% chance of survival, but each of you have more. Garroth, with your background with relatives with magiks, 25%. Laurance, for being a Shadow Knight, 15%. Lucinda, with your witchcraft skills, 14%. Donna, I don't know why but I believe you have the chance of 10%.
Garroth and Laurance decided to play their odds. I took them to a place that would be safe for everyone else. I said, "This is gonna hurt." I placed a small obelisk crystal in between the two and broke it. They both froze into stone in their place. I say down and calmly waited for them to turn back into people. It took them a little while, but they did eventually. I said, "Welcome back! I knew you two would get back to me."
Garroth looked at his hands. I saw small sparks of electricity coming from them. Laurance said that he felt different... Almost like he could run a mile. Maybe he was like QuickSilver (hahahahaha I can't take that name seriously after the joke in sky's do not laugh!) and had super speed. I said, "Run Laurance." He did as I said and whizzed across the room.
"Oh, this battle will be fun."
A/N- I don't have anything to say because I am trying to get as many chapters done in one night as I possibly can do I can post decently often. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^