The Next Day

I said goodbye to my husband as I was getting ready to leave to go back to Phoenix Drop. I didn't have to worry about Garroth and Laurance's questions about the worlds as long as they didn't see anyone from any of the worlds they had been in. Jason had used a command to partially fix the two. There was no way of definitely fixing the two.
I had entered the MCD world and walked around the village like normal. I saw Garroth, Laurance, and Dante talking, so I decided to walk over there. I said, "Hey guys! I'm guessing everything is fine right now since nobody was at my door this morning. Tell me if anything happens, alright?"
"As always, M'Lady." Laurance said in a slightly flirty way.
"Be quiet, Laurance." I said I a teasing voice, giggled and skipped off to go chat with the villagers. I saw Kawaii~Chan first.
"Hi Aphmau~Sempai! Kawaii~Chan is working on making new little maids! Once I'm done, Aphmau~Sempai can have one if she wants!"
"Of course I will take one if you offer, Kawaii~Chan. Thank you so much." I start to leave to head to Kiki's barn.
I said, "Hey Kiki. How are your animals?"
"They have been doing well until about an hour ago. They have fallen sick for some unknown reason. It's like they-"
??? (Pretty obvious) POV
I stood back as he said, "Oh great hammer of Jess, where is she now?"
"Try Molner."
"That's not the hammer's name idiots! It's name is Mjölnir! Ugh!"
"Oh great Mjölnir, will you please tell us where Jess is?"
Silence.
"Try again."
"Oh Great Mjölnir, will you pretty please tell is where Jess is."
More silence.
He took a deep breath. "Oh Great Mjölnir, will you pretty please tell us where Jess is?"
Silence.
"Goddammit! The stupid hammer won't tell me a freakin' thing!"
Suddenly, I heard something. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "I'll try to talk to it. Oh Great Mjölnir of Asgard, can you pretty please with a cherry on top tell me where Jessica Aphmau Odinson is?"
"Hahahahaha. You don't have to do the cherry on top. That was very funny though. She is at the one with the fiery wing, and doesn't have anywhere to go but down, very quickly. Almost like what you mortals do with a ball, but never comes back up."
When I was done listening somebody poked me.
"Dude, are you ok? We've been poking you for a few minutes now, why do you get out of your trance thing now?"
"You guys didn't hear that?!? It was as clear as day for me!"
"Hear what? The hammer talking? Dude nobody got it to talk at all."
"But... But.. Ugh. Whatever." I decided to just find out what that riddle meant, then tell the group where she was.
Aphmau's POV
"Lady Aphmau! The Chicken Shaman demands to see you immediately! He said if you didn't come he would bust down the gate somehow and look for you!"
I sighed. Go figure. I never get a break from the action. I apologized to Kiki and ran off.
When I got to the gate I saw the Chicken Shaman. I sighed. "What do you want this time?"
"Jeez, Jess. I thought you would be happier to see me, but I guess I was wrong."
"Zane in a Chicken Shaman suit?"
"Better. Who's Zane?"
"Someone in my village in a Chicken Shaman suit?"
"Better."
"I got nothing."
"Ok, then what's the worst you got?"
"Castor? Is that really you?"
"Why am I the worst?"
"Because you shouldn't be here. I left for a reason, and you know that if the others come..."
"Well, you see, that is the problem. They kinda installed a tracker on me in my sleep so I don't know where it is."
"But you were sleeping when they installed this tracker? How did you know that they did?"
"Oh, um it was sleeping then my arm started hurting really bad so I woke up. Then I saw a bunch of blood around a small hole in my skin and just figured a bug got me."
"Soooo, how does this get to the tracker thing?"
"I think that they installed the tracker thing the same night that the bug got me."
I sighed. "Where did it hurt Castor?" He pointed to a specific part of his arm. I used my powers one last time (hopefully) to get the little metal thing out of his arm. When it started to break through his skin, his face contorted in pain. I saw a portal open in the sky not long after I pulled out of the tracker. I left Castor standing there and ran around the village telling people to stay inside and make the village look empty before the invaders came. I jumped into Kawaii~Chan's house and climbed into her basement desperately trying to find a place to hide.
"Aphmau~Sempai? Are you ok?"
"No... No... I'm not ok. I will be when they LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I heard Castor's voice, "Oh, yeah she's here. And she left me to go play with her pink-house friend." I got mad and decided to walk out and reveal myself.
I said, "Are you happy? You came here and possibly ruined every world that could have ever existed. Now I will ask you this politely. Now can you please-"

I was cut off by the sounds of people screaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is today's chapter! Quick shout out to TheGamingOtaku for helping me correct a mistake on here! Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^