New Enemy

I saw Dr. Jin, Nick, and everyone but Adam. I said, "I didn't think you guys would be caught up in this shenanigans!"
"Who are you and why do you look like." AK said the next part quietly, "A very hot," then went back to yelling, "Jess? Where is she?"
"Guys, it's me." I threw down my hammer, lightning struck me, and I was changed back into my crafting dead armor. "See?" I said. I heard a walker behind me, so I picked up my hammer and transformed, yes again, and hit it with the hammer. I offered a hand to them, and they still stared at me. I was getting pretty annoying, especially since they weren't staring at my face. I said, "Hey, my eyes are up here."
Dr. Jin said, "Yes, I am fully aware of that. I'm just trying to figure out how one tiny hammer can do that and what the hammer is composed of."
"It's not tiny. It's really heavy, though. You want a go?" I put the hammer on the ground, knowing that he wouldn't be able to pick it up. (Okay, maybe I didn't watch the avengers movies so I didn't understand that only those worthy could pick it up, but I do now, and I'm not fixing the last chapter) of course, he tried, and failed. While the guys took turns trying to lift my hammer, I was watching for any more walkers. I saw one, and while Nick was trying to pick it up, I picked up the hammer, accidentally knocked him out, and killed the walker. I nervously laughed. "Soooo, you guys want to go to my village?"
"You have an entire village to yourself?"
"Well, not really myself." I said as I ran towards the village. I waved at the Few as I walked by them with my CD (Crafting Dead) friends. I opened the door to my house, and everyone in the main room turned to look at the new people behind me. I said, "These are my close friends from a different place. I request that you be nice to them and give them time to adjust since they are new here. I will take questions when some problems are resolved."
I turned to the boys and said, "Ok, so all you have to do is not talk to anybody about anything, ok? Otherwise they might think you are going crazy." They nodded, probably believing me by now, and I dragged Nick up into Levin and Malichi's room. I put Nick on the bed and asked Malichi if he could watch Levin and make sure that when Nick wakes up, he doesn't freak out because he got knocked out.
I went back outside to the Few and said, "I'm going to go get more suits, ok? That way more people can have the suits."
~Le Time Skip (sponsored by special portals)~
I had gotten all of my costumes from my old house and put them into my chests at my house. I thought about who would get what costume, because I mainly had female costumes. (Who do you want to be who. MCD and others may get suits, just keep in mind that worlds are constantly being added.)
I decided to let that thought go for a little. I walked back outside to the Few, and said, "All clear?"
"Yup. All clear."
"Great. Now let's go check and see what damage the walkers have done to my village." We walked around for a little while and saw that Emmalyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Molly's place were in shambles. All of us walked back to my house to tell the villagers the damage.
I walked into my house and stood on the table. I said, "So, as you can tell, there are some minor problems right now. We have had a few houses bearly destroyed, but aside from that, I'm sure you have some questions."
Kiki said, "Who are the people who came here? All of them. And why do one of them look like the Chicken Shaman."
"Well, there's Sly, Katz, Pbat, Steven, Alex, Ho- I mean Jose >DDDD, Kala, Nick, AK, Ghetto, and Jinbo- I mean Dr. Jin."
"Hey! What about me?!" Castor asked.
"Oh, and that's Castor. Not the Chicken Shaman. They're both obsessed with chickens and idiots but Castor treats his chickens the exact opposite of the Chicken Shaman. Any more questions?"
"What's with the fancy getup?"
"Oh, the suits that we are wearing? That would be because I've been a superhero on runaway for a long while. I didn't leave for any oft her reason than to protect the Few and-" I had this really bad feeling in my stomach and I said, "It's happening again! He's coming! You have to get everyone to safety, Castor. Me and the rest can fight Him."
Right then, I saw Him fly down and say, "Well, well. Niece. I thought that you would have been better at hiding than this. Jumping dim-" I hit him with my hammer and knocked him out.
"Well, I guess he forgot that long speeches make you more vulnerable. Let's see if his scepter is on him. He probably took it since you geniuses decided to look for me instead of guarding the one thing that would ruin the world." I glared at them. We searched his body and found nothing.
Soon, he got back up. "As I was saying, I am going to make everyone bow." He pulled out his scepter, and we stood in shock. He said, "What? You thought that I would keep it on me? No! I summoned it! If any of you get anywhere near me, I will turn you into my slave." He walked past us and towards my house, towards all of the innocent people.
I said, "Stop."
"Why, what do I get out of it."
"Control over me."
"Ah, control over the strongest goddess would prove useful."
"Jess, don't do this. He will kill all of them anyways." Sly said.
"I know what I'm doing, Sly."
He walked over to me. He said, "I am Loki, son of Odin, brother of Thor, even though he isn't technically my brother, I want you to watch as your strongest child submits to me and does the things I say!" Right then, something appeared and ate Loki, and we all stared at the large pink thing that ate him.
A/N- I'm sorry this came out really late. I've been having some problems so I couldn't post as often. I don't know if anybody is reading my other book, so I wanted to know if I could stop writing in that one and make a new one that I have started writing on my phone when I don't have internet. I would still write in this one, obviously, but I would have a second book that I feel people might actually read. It kinda feels empty on my Chosen book. Also, I had a one-shot contest entry for Timelesslywasted, and I thought that I could make that book into a random stuff book, so go ask me questions or ask me to do like MCD or any of Aphmau/Sky's casts dares, kinda like MCD Dare Us, except with any cast you guys want. Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^