"Settle down boys!" Peter roared, immediately silencing everyone. Now, instead of the boys glaring at Peter, I was the one being death-stared at. It was understandable that they were upset. Adam was a good friend to everyone, including me. But he was all a lie, and all the boys need to know that.

"How did he die?" One of the lost boys, Slightly, asked.

It took me a moment before I responded with, "I killed him."

All the boys' expressions changed drastically. I felt as if they were going to attack me at that moment, but the boys obviously knew that if they laid a hand on me, Peter wouldn't hesitate to do something horrible to them. Before starting a riot, or World War III, I spoke up.

"It's not what you guys think. I did it to protect myself!" I shouted defenselessly, attempting to calm down the boys, which didn't work that well.

"What exactly did Adam do to you?" Another lost boy, Denis, asked me with crossed arms, hinting his attitude. Probably learned it from me...

"He tried to kill me, then Peter. Adam was pretending to be a lost boy all along. He was just pretending so he can get his revenge on Peter." I paused, a little troubled on the thought that Adam had betrayed everyone. "He was never a true friend...to any of us."

It was now quiet. Too quiet. No lost boy expected that from Adam. Every boy appeared incredibly clueless by my little speech. It was almost unbelievable to them. The only boy that seemed normal was Alexander, which I expected from him. Alexander always had a weird feeling when it came to Adam. His gut told him something wasn't right.

I guess that's where I get it from...

"Is is true Peter?" Denis asked Peter, his attitude replaced with disappointment.

"I'm afraid so." Peter responded.

"That asshole." Denis muttered angrily. "I can't believe Adam betrayed us like that!"

The boys nodded, listening to Denis' sudden outburst. "Yeah. He was like a brother to me, now he means nothing to me anymore." One lost boy claimed. "That bitch deserved to die." Another boy said aloud. One comment led to another and eventually, all the boys were ranting about Adam. Alexander was surprisingly joining them...sort of. Alexander was just shouting out, 'I told you so!', to everyone.

Peter stopped the commotion by simply clearing his throat. All the boys silenced themselves and brought their attention to Peter and I once again.

"That's not the only announcement." Peter said, pretty discouraged. I could tell by the tone of his voice, that he was going to announce my farewell. "Amanda will be leaving Neverland in three days."

"Wait, what?" Alexander was the first one to speak, out of his great concern.

Alexander waited for my answer, anxiously. I didn't want to answer, for I knew the result would be seeing him in pain. But he needs to know the truth. I can't leave without saying goodbye. "If I don't leave Neverland, then the other choice I have is to die." I sighed in anguish, "And once I leave, my memories of Neverland will disappear."

Once he heard my response, Alexander shook his head repeatedly while turning away, his hand covering his watering eyes. It broke my heart seeing Alexander like this. It kills me to see him in pain. He will be in even more pain if I do die, which I will not tolerate.

"I love you Alexander. Always know that." I whispered with hitched breath, my eyes only meeting Alexander's back.

With Alexander's back still turned around, he replied, restraining his sniffles.

"I love you too."

Then I heard a small voice from behind. "Your'e coming back though, right?" The nine year old lost boy, Will, asked with his light voice, his head raised up to make eye contact with me.

I walked towards Will and bent over, placing my hands on my knees. "I can't. Trust me, I would if I could." I told him. Then Will did the unexpected. He hugged me. It wasn't a forced hug, but a real hug. I couldn't help but smile by the action. Then, I heard footsteps approaching from behind, before feeling another person hugging me. It was Alexander. Then seconds later, I felt another person's arms. It was Denis.

Soon, more and more boys came to join the huddle. Peter just stood, watching the boys come one by one. It was surprising to me that Peter was actually smiling by all the boys' actions, instead of ordering the boys to get away from me. In the end, we were all huddled up together. This made me tear up. I never thought that I could have a true family, especially with the incident with my adoptive mother, but the boys made me rethink that thought.

These boys that I'm hugging at this moment....they are my family. I may not know all of them that well, but I care for them, and they care for me too.

You see, lost boys stick for one another.

And they stick for lost girls too.

~~~

After my little moment with the lost boys and everything was cleared up, the boys went back to their tents to sleep, while Peter and I headed to his thinking tree. As always, the view from there was spectacular. But the sky was even more extraordinary that night, for there were more stars than ever before. I'm gonna miss magical skies like these...

"Are you tired?" Peter's voice took me out of me trance.

"A little." Actually I'm very tired, but I want to stay awake. "Why are you asking?"

"You've been quiet ever since we got up here." Peter pointed out.

I shrugged. "It's just the sky. It makes me daydream sometimes." I paused, "I'm gonna miss that..."

Then all of a sudden, a shooting star flashed through the night sky. Luckily, I was able to spot it. I had a rush of excitement, since this was my first time seeing a shooting star. "Hey did you see that?" I asked Peter.

"Yeah." Peter replied, gazing up at the sky.

"So, what did you wish for?" I questioned him, curious if he wished for anything, because I sure did.

Peter took a deep breath, then faced me, his sparkling eyes in contact with mine. "I wish that this moment can last longer. You?"

"Me too."

I motioned closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder, while his his head gently rested against mine. I really do want this to last longer.

"I love you."

And this time, I wasn't the one who said it.