Gladly Chapter 9

Many police like bangs falter through our house. I open my eyes and look at my phones time. 3:26am. Someone better had died. I walk to the door and open it.

It's the police and they have Zack.
"Yes officers" I groggily say.
"We found him.... ...........
............
......................... here. Is this where he lives?"

"I'm sorry, but I didn't hear a word you just said sir" I mumbled. I wiped my eyes and look at all three of them. Partially blurry, but I can see a bit of them.

All I can think of is hot fücking cops. What they hell are they putting in those donuts.

"I need my glasses can you hold on really quick"
"Yes do take your time"
I started to jog up the steps then I turned around. It's freezing out they should come in and have coffee just to be nice.

I ran back and invited them in and my drunken brother as well. They sat in the living room and took looks around. I ran back to my room and got my glasses I put them on.

I blink to adjust my vision and perfect just like 20/20. I look at myself in the mirror and sexy. I went to sleep an hour ago so I'm okay.

My big grey hoodie and black tights and grey fuzzy socks made me feel lovingly warm. I looked at my hair and it was in perfect messy look. I walk back down stairs with my phone in my hoodie pocket.

I look in the living room to see Zack passed out on the couch and the officers as hot as they are watching him trying to get a bit warmer.

"Hey so what is it that happened again" I say to they.

"Well uh ms, he started a fight with the bartender over at the club downtown area and we came and brought him here after he got kicked out." The blue eyed one says.
"Why didn't you just take him to the station" I ask. I mean duh isn't that what they're supposed to do.

"Well since he's a childhood friend we thought hey no need we let it slide but only this once" the hazel eyes says. I take a look at them and I can't believe I know these people.

"Thank you Kendrick," I say to hazel eyes "and Cody for this I really appreciate it and he will too" I say to blue eyes.
"How do you know us Ms."

"Don't remember me huh?"
"Don't believe I do ma'am" Kendrick says.
"I'll give you a hint. You two picked on me for three years of my life and called me Basketball every time you saw me"

They thought about it for a very long 5 minutes.
"Nah you're not Monroe, you're hot and thin, she was cute and a blubber ball" Cody says.

"An insult and complement in the same sentence your are on a roll Finster" I smile.

"I don't believe you tell me something only Monroe would know that we would know as well" Kendrick demands. I sigh and pull up my hoodie-only to show my stomach- and point to the scar.

They take a look at it and gasp.
"It is her man" Cody says. The scar that was once a cut that almost killed me.

-----------Flashback----------------
"Basketball jump in that lake and we will leave you alone forever" Cody Duncan shouted at me.
I shook my head no. I'd rather be torchere by him Kendrick for the rest of my living miserable life.
"Do it blubber ball and I'll give you Pringles" Kendrick cooed.
"Really?"
"Yup, but you gotta do it first"
"Alright I'll do it"
I took off my socks and shoes walked over to the lake. This lake was freaky. It was extremely deep, dirty, and filled with underwater crawlies. It's too late now. I breathes in and out and I jumped in. I felt something move across my stomach as my shirt went up. I moved it away with my hand and swam up. I went back to the dock and got out. I was soaked with water and I stunk.
"I better be getting three years worth of Pringles for that" I said.
I looked at them and wiped my eyes.
"What?"
"You're bleeding Blubber"
"What no I'm not-" they pointed at me and I looked down.
"Yes I am! Ahhhh God"
I looked at my blood stained shirt. I was getting sleepy but I didn't want to sleep.
---------- End of Flashback-----------
Never did find out what cut me.
"Babe!" We all look to the stairs and feet patter.
"Boyfriend?" Kendrick asks.
"Not that I know of just a little extra over the rate of friends"

"Monroe? Hey what happened?" Blake came down and walked to me. Kendrick and Cody started smiling almost laughing.

"Uh Zack got a little bit drunk at a bar was it Ken?"
"Yeah, and he fought the bartender got banned for five years and now he's here"

"Oh well thank you officers for that"
"No problem, but Monroe are your parents home?"

"No they're coming back this evening" I tell them.
"Okay just keep an eye on Zack here and call me or Kendrick when your mom gets back we'd like to talk to her"

"I gladly will" I say to them.
"Nice seeing ya Blub" Cody says.
"Same Finster"
I walk them to the door and they leave. I close the door just to be pinned to it.

"Who are they to you babe?" Blake asks lowly.
My back to his front as he puts his erecting member on my ass.
"Old friends why?"

"They looked as if they wanted to eat you alive back there. You sure they just friends?"
"Yeah they didn't even recognize me until I said something"
He kisses my neck. He bites my skin and licks on it. In the same spot over and over again.

He grabs my breast and plays with them. He moves his hands under my hoodie and tampers with my nipples. I lowly moan and he turns me around to face him. I kiss his lips hard. I wrap my leg around his waist as he pulls me on him.

He holds my ass giving it a squeeze and smack. Is hard on at my entrance. Our tongues slipping onto one another, our hands caressing each other everywhere.

Such spark. Like when I'm with Carson.
I feel myself being set on a bed. My bed actually. He spreads my legs taking off my tights. When did we come up here?
I moan. He licks and sucks on my bud through my blue lace panties.

He pulls off my panties and gets between my thighs again. His tongue licks my thighs and then trails to my entrance way.

His right hand plays with my right boob and his left hand pinches and teases my bud.

"Mmm Blake" I shout as he sucks on me.
"You like that huh?" He breathe. His breath made me squirm so he held me in me place and licked and sucked on me.  "Yes" I shouted.

I put my hands in his hair and slightly tugged on it as his tongue went to expert mode.

"Ahhhhhh Blake" I started to get louder as my breaking point was getting higher.
"Hold it in" he said.
"Okay"

"Monroe you gotta shu-"
Holy fuck!

Like
Share
Comment
~~~ patriiicee
Thanks! 1 luv