Why Chapter 3

"Dude what the fück are you doing with my sister" I heard Zack yell. My eyes adjust and he must have just come home. I stay in the same position as if I don't hear anything. My eyes are open a bit, but to the point where they wouldn't be able to tell.
"I'm not doing anything to her I'm laying down, look I just woke up from a nice comfy sleep, please shut up" Carson whined. I wanted to laugh. Are they serious.

"Did you fuck her" Zack's sneered question made my eyes jolt open. I slowly turn and sit up.
"Get out Zack it's too early" I said.
"No you two where fücking in my parents house, that's a no no" he said.
"Look around the room and take a breather, there is no stench, our clothes are on, well mine are, he was tired last night, so I let him sleep in here nothing more" I explained.
"And if you want more proof I still have my bra on" I add pulling out my bra strap from under my shirt.

His face drops in defeat. "My bad, sorry" Zack says.
"It's alright man, get some rest, you need some with your eyes sunken in like that" Carson said. Zack leaves and closes the door behind him.
"Is he always that protective"
"Never, this is the first time actually"
"Hm, looks like someone must have just gained hotness from puberty" he jokes.
"Oh shut it, you want breakfast or something"
"Yeah, sure"
"Well I think there's eggs, and pancake mix in the fridge, you can make that" I joke.
He laughed. Yeah buddy laugh it up.
"How about I take you to breakfast instead" he suggested.
"Sure, but you pick the place I don't know what food places are here really"

"Alright let's get dressed and go"
I get up from my bed and walk to my closet to pull out a royal blue V-neck that has the word 'Blah' on it in black print and denim jeans. I take off my tank and tights and put them on. I find my royal blue converse and put them on to keep my fuzzy socks company. I turn to walk back to my bed and see a wide eyed Carson. Why is he staring at me? Do I have something on my face?
I stare at him for a bit thinking why is he staring at me. Oh I just changed in front of him.

"Oh my god you are like hot, puberty did do your body good, I see why Zack is over protective" Carson says into his hands. Wow.
"Thanks" I question. "But, get dressed and let's go" I add. He gets up and puts on his clothes and he didn't take a shower.
"Should I take a shower" he mumbles.
"You're asking me" I say.
He shakes his head "No I thought aloud, but we're going to make a quick stop over to my house so I can tame my sizzle" he says.
"Oh is it because you're body is on fire meaning you stink" he smiles and nods yes. Aww he has a stinky dinky.
*****
"Oh god this is amazing, I've never been to a place that sells food this good" I moan in delight from the bit of a strawberry cream stuffed crescent.
"Matios' is the best thing for hang overs, and trying really hard to get that drunk taste from your mouth"
"That explains the slogan being 'if you're drunk don't beware come on in and get a flair' " I say. He laughs.
We eat for the next few minutes and begin to talk. He tells me some funny jokes that are pee your pants material. There are very few people who seem to be cloud 9 right now. Some drink what I suppose is coffee and lay their heads on the table as if the pain is slowly drifting away. The more Carson talks the more I realize he's cool, and hot. Just as he's about to tell another joke the bell on the front door rings meaning someone has just entered. I look because of me being nosy and all. I hope to god he doesn't see me. I cover my face.
"Uh what are you doing" Carson asks.
"Hiding"
"Why"
"Because of that guy that just walked in" I whisper.
He looks over to the guy waiting to get seated.
"Nathan Cruz is who you are hiding from" he says thinking I'm joking. I nod.

That guy has been a thorn in my ass for like, forever. He always bullied me when I was in middle school and a few years of high school. Always called me BU Betty. BU stands for big and ugly. He always called me that and then one day I broke. I was like suicide Sally. Making small but noticeable cuts on my right leg. Sure they have healed, all but one. It's a big scar lined across my thigh perfectly. As if it's a fresh tattoo that will always be fresh because I go and get it redone everyday. His harsh words made me lose weight actually, but fuck him.

I remove my hands to take another sip of my apple juice. Just as I begin to swallow "Nathan yo over here" Carson says. I choke on the juice, but swallow it down. Nathan walks over to us. He stops a few feet away from me.
"Yo what's up Carson, you didn't show up last night, what happened?"
"Oh I was with my lovely girl right here" Carson says. Fücking fake ass.
I glare at Carson and look to Nathan.
"Don't I know you"
"Yeah you should, you made fun of me for seven years of my life" I said with no hate. I stand up so he can get a better look at me.
"Monroe? Really? Is that you?" Nathan asked surprised.
"Yeah it is Nathan, how's it going"
"Good, how about you"
"Great I guess, but you are staring"
"Damn I'm sorry. It's just you look so hot like you could do playboy, but you're a little under the height requirement" Nathan said. Carson and Nathan laughed.
"Haha yeah thanks" I say.

That was a complement and an insult in the same sentence. New record. As they finish Nathan leaves to his table, we head out the door after paying.
"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe? Babe?" Carson says.
"Why are you calling me that?" I ask.
"It's your nickname" I shake my head at his nonsense. A big build bumps into me.
"Hey! Watch it dude" I say to him.
He looks to me and the moment I notice the guy I walk away before his apology is made. As I see a lady trying to catch up to him I cry. She messed up my family.
"Wait!" He yells after me.
"Monroe Daniella Stephens come here this instance" I stop. I wipe my face and eyes.
I turn to him and say "It's Evans" and walk away.

You broke us. You don't deserve to have a child with your last name. I changed my last name to Evans a couple years ago as a Christmas present to Jeff. He literally cried. Jeff has been a father to me since 9th grade. He deserves my attention not that asshole back there.

"Who was that" Carson asks as we drive off.
"A man who helped create me"
"I don't follow"
"My dad he's my dad"
"I thought Jeff was"
"No, Jeff is my stepdad"
"Oh I didn't know that"
"I look nothing like him how do you not know"
"I didn't you to him, but I compared your boobs to his being that he's flat and all I just supposed so" he joked. I smiled at the joke.
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you give me a nickname"
"How about Babe" I kid.
"I dig your flow"
"Yeah Babe I like it too"
"Wanna know why I like it"
"Yeah sure"
"Because when we have sex I'm going to have you scream out my name like oh babe of fuck yeah babe oh that's my spot yeah oh babe, and then you're going to be like babe I'm almost there oh fuck babe I came and then we'll go to sleep because an hour was long enough" he joked impersonating me.

I laughed at him the entire time he said that. Why would he say something like that? He doesn't know my status is virgin. Holy cow! Calm it down, calm it down. I kinda would like to lose it to him though. Let's see why though. Well he's hot. That's all I got. Good enough we can fuck.