They went into the living room and Sirius and Remus were lying cuddled in on the sofa sleeping.

"I'll leave a note saying we're away. Do you want to take Teddy with us?" Harry said looking at his two best friends. Ron didn't look too interested and Hermione just smiled and nodded.

"Hermione go through and pack a bag with nappies, wipes, and his buggy, please. I'll go up and get him. Also, Ron could you write Sirius and Remus a note so they don't worry," Harry said smiling heading up to his nursery.

He was sitting in his cot with his onesie on playing with a toy.

"C'mere my little monster," Harry said grabbing him and spinning him around before putting him on the floor. With a wave of his wand, he changed him into a pair of jeans, a little shirt and a pair of cute little shoes before lifting him and his dummy and heading downstairs.

Harry placed him in the buggy and Hermione and Ron came through with a piece of parchment and a bag.

"Okay, here's the note mate. Where do you want me to leave it?" Ron said walking into the living room where the two men were still sleeping.

"Just put it on the coffee table," Harry said starting to push the buggy out the house. Ron and Hermione soon followed closing the door behind them.

"Okay, magical or nonmagical first?" Harry asked the two grabbing their hand and putting them on the buggy but still touching his own at the same time.

"Magical, I still need something for Ginny," Ron said and with that Harry apparated them to Hogsmeade. "Okay, I need something for Sirius but no idea what to get. And this little monster will be needing to be fed soon," Harry said looking at my watch and it said 1:45 pm.

"Well, why don't we go to the three broomsticks and feed Teddy, that will give you both time to think about what you are going to get and I'm actually really craving a butterbeer," Hermione said starting to walk towards The Three Broomsticks.

"Wait, craving? Something you want to tell me 'Mione? Ron?" Harry said teasing her like she did to him this morning.

"No, obviously not. Just keep walking dimwit," she said laughing and shaking her head slightly at him.

They went in, it was actually really busy. So they went and sat at the only empty booth and Harry took Teddy out off his buggy and sat him onto the table.

"Hey, my little monster," Harry said tickling his belly a little as Madame Rosmerta walks over to the table.

"Hey, guys! How are you, hey my little boy," she said talking to Teddy while smiling at them.

"Wheres your Dad little man?" She said to the blue-haired boy.

"He's having a nap, he and Sirius have been run off their feet with the little monster. So we've brought him with us to do some shopping," Harry said smiling at the barmaid.

"Ah, you giving your Dad hassle mister? Anyway, what can I get for you?"

"Can we get 3 butterbeer please," Harry said smiling at her and she walked away nodding her head slightly.

"Oh look, there are Pansy and Blaise!" Hermione said making eye contact with the girl motioning for her to come over.

"Oh, hey guys. We were just looking for a seat. This place is busy today," she said laughing. Harry looked down and noticed her and Blaise had her hand in his.

Harry smirked at Blaise and he quickly pulled his hand away from hers.

"Oh, sit down here, there is plenty of space," Harry said moving along with Teddy and Pansy sat down next to him and Blaise sat down across from him next to Ron.