New Sibling

Taylor's POV

Hi, my name's Taylor, I live in foster care because my parents abused me all my life, well my dad abused but my mom stood there and watched it all happen and didn't do anything. Then one day, I was afraid to come home from school, but I did and saw the most shocking thing EVER. My mom was laying on the floor with a bullet in her head. Still I shiver at the memory. I've been in foster care for 3 years, almost 4. I was adopted 2 times but was brought back, because of my painful life experience. My dad finally got arrested. I thank God everyday that Charlie (my dad) didn't sexually abuse me, just physically. Well there's my life story, oh I forgot my age, I'm 15 turning 16soon.

"Taylor?" Linney called. Linney is my foster mom. She's the best mom in the world even though I'm not biologically her daughter. She still considers me as one. Brandon is her husband, he is closest human to a father I will ever get. I love them both.

"What?" I responded back.

"Come down for breakfast."

"Kay. I just need to get dressed!"

"Okay. Hurry up. We got to get you to school.

"Okay." Great. School.

I changed into a blue tank top. White Shorts to match. The blue shirt get tucked underneath my shorts. A brown cardigan with a brown leather belt. And my white vans. You could say I'm pretty girly. Because I am. My best friend Kenny. Her real name is Kendra, made me listen to Justin Bieber, and took me on a shopping spree. Which I got A LOT of girly things. And the Justin Bieber thing I listen to him A LOT. He is so cute and I admire him.

Anyways, I walked downstairs- with my school bag of course- and got a toaster stroodle. I love them. Anyways there's like 10 little kids here from the ages of 5-11 then kids from ages 12-16 and there's 5 of them. And babies from infant-4 there's 4 of them. There's 19 kids here and I'm the second oldest. The oldest is Tyler who's 5 months older than me and he's now 16. Me and Tyler are VERY close.

I help with the kids getting their breakfast and packing their lunch. I was late for school. I'll tell my 1st class teacher that I had to help with feeding 17 kids. The Ashley 12, Damian 13, Stefanie 14, are all pain in the asses but I love them anyway.

I got to school with Tyler and Stefanie. The teacher, Mr. Bold, asked me and Tyler why we're late. He didn't ask Stefanie cause she's in grade 09 while Tyler and I are in grade 10. We say grade before the actual grade we're in is because we're british. We live in England. Wolverhampton to be exact.

"We had to help feed our little brothers and sisters." Tyler explained.

"How man kids are there?" Mr. Bold asked. I pleaded Tyler to let me answer this cause he answers ALL the questions Bold asks.

"17" I answer and I swear you should have seen the look on Bolds face. It was hilarious.

"Do you live in a jungle?" He jokes.

"No. But that would be awesome." Tyler says. "We're in foster care."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Mr. Bold apologizes.

"It's okay." Tyler said. We took our seats beside each other.

School went by fast. Now me, Kenny, Tyler and Tyler's friend Joe are walking back to me a Ty's place. I call Tyler; Ty. It's easier.

When we get home. There's a new family here? What?

We walked in and if course it's One Direction. Wait-- 3...2...1... I was counting down and covered my ears. The guys did the same.

"AHHHH" Kenny screamed. I knew it.

"Are you done?" I asked Kenny with my ears still plugged.

"Wait... Yup I'm done."

Thank you. I muttered.

"Linney, why are they here? Not to sound mean by why? No offence."

"None taken." Blondie said. I think his name way Niall or something. I really could care less.

"They're here to adopt one of you."

Linney explained.

"One of who?" Tyler spoke my mind.

"Either, you, Taylor, Stefanie, Ashley, or Damian! They want someone older who can actually take care of themselves and not cry over something." I looked at Kenny an she was almost in tears... Oh joy. See my sarcasm. I speak it.. A LOT.

"They have chosen between you, and Tyler."

No, no, no, no. I can't leave if I'm chosen.

"We've decided." The curly haired one said. I think that's Harry. Again, I should care why?

My fingers are crossed. Please don't pick me. Or Tyler. Choose Ashley.

"We chose...."

--------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! Read my other story Darkness Turns To Light!