Chapter seven

{Sorry it took me so long to update School and sports can make you busy asf }

Ally

I woke up from my nap with two arms wrapped around me .I already knew who it was so there was no need to trip .

"Nolen move I really need to pee " I said trying to get out his grip .

" stop ally " he said as his tighten his grip on my body

"Ugh" I said loudly as I wiggled my self free from him

One I got out his grip and went to the bath room , I did my business and turned on the shower . I grabbed my cloths and a towel and hopped in the shower . I washed my body and my hair then getting out putting on Nolen shirt.

I walked downstairs and started to cook breakfast. As I was making The eggs I felt to arms wrap around my torso and kissed my neck .

" stop Nolen " I said pushing his face away ." I'm trying to cook"

"Well you look'n sexy and shit in my shirt  "he said hitting my ass

" OUCH . That hurt " I said rubbing my butt while he laughed.

" in sorry baby " he said pecking my lips

I just rolled my eyes and continued to cook .

" I'm finna go take a shower I'll be back" he said

" okay "

As I was cooking Nolens phone kept blowing up and it really got on my nerves. I unlocked his phone to see Ari the texting him , as I read their message from a yesterday my heart slowly broke down as i continued to read.

" so that's why he never came by " I mumbled as tears fell down my face . I really did trust him and he just gonna play me like that .

I marched up the stairs and he only had a towel wrapped around him. I held back the urge to let my eyes wander over his body .

" why it look like you were crying " he said coming closer to me but I pushed him away . I threw his phone at him .

" I thought you went over there to break up with her , but seems like y'all ended up fucking " I yelled

" Ally it's not.... " I cut him off by slapping him .

" go ion wanna see your fucking face right now " I yelled

He did as was told and left .

I laid in bed crying soaking up my pillow with tears . I curled up in a Ball and feel asleep.

Nolen

I fucked up bad I said to myself as I rode down the street going to Ari's house . I pulled up in the drive way and got out knocking on her front door . She answered immediately.

" hey baby " she pecked my lips

" we need to talk "I said as I walked in her house .

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands .

" about what " she said sitting next to me rubbing my back .