Chapter three

Nolen

I just finished cooking and we were eating .

" like it " I said drinking my drink

" no...I LOVE IT !! I wish my mom could cook like this " she said laughing

" shit you scared me ma , thought you didn't like it " 

She laughed and we just finished up eating . I grabbed my plate and put it in the sink and she did the same .

"Hey let's watch a movie " ally said

" ight what you wanna watch " I said

" um poetic justice "

I smiled cause she know that's my favorite movie.

" ight ma " I said finding it and putting it in her Ps4.

Once I put it in it started to play.

" hurry up ally " I said as she washed the dishes

" I'm coming chill " she laughed .

As she washed the dishes I couldn't help but to stare at her . She had curves and all the Right places and that ass was the perfect size to hold on to....

Wait what that's my best friend!!Plus I have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me and I love her . And I know im not supposed to be liking my best friend like dat.

" Earth to Nolen " Ally said standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Huh " I said blinking multiple times

" you zoned out on me " she laughed

" I'm sorry ma "i said

She sat down on the couch and put her legs over me and the Movie started .

••

About and 1 hour later I heard Ally light snores escape her mouth . I looked at my clock and it read 11:30 , even though I didn't have school I was ready for bed .

I got up and carried Ally to her bed laying he softly down . I kissed her fore head and started to walk out when I heard a soft voice call my name .

" Nolen , stay with me " Ally said half awake

" I guess " I said

" thanks boo "

" hey where's my clothes " I said

" top drawer  "

I grabbed my clothes and went to the restroom. I turned on the shower and took a quick shower . Then putting on my boxers and basketball shorts .

I climb in bed and wrapped my arms around Ally .

" I love you Nolen " she said in the crook of my neck

" I love you to Ally  " I said Then drifting off to sleep .

NEXT DAY

Carlos

I woke up happy as fuck cause I get to see my love today . I got up and quickly did my hygiene and got dressed in some regular jeans and a blue V cut shirt.