Chapter five

Ally      ( outfit in the media )

I got dressed and started on my eyebrows which are always on point then applied some lip gloss . After that I looked at myself in the mirror doing all types of different poses . I took a picture for the gram and upload it with the caption 'finna turn up with best friend '  .

I clicked off my phone and heard two knock  , I quickly ran down stairs and answer to door to see Nolen looking sexy asf .

" oh ma looking bad " Nolen said pulling me in a hug

" thanks , you don't look to bad yourself" I said shyly

" ight lets go " he said walking to the car and I followed .

We both got in and we left . I looked out the window loving the way the city looks at night .

Minutes later we pulled up to a huge house . We got out and all you heard was loud music coming from the house . Nolen grabbed my hand as we walked in and all you could smell was weed and alcohol.

" hey let's dance " I yelled as I dragged Nolen to the dance floor

I stared to grind and I guess he likes it cause his member got a little to happy . We danced to like 3 song before we became thirsty and tired .

" let's get a drink " Nolen said

We walked to the table thar had all the alcohol you could think of . Nolen grabbed the first tequila bottle he saw and poured us a shot.I threw the shot down my throat and it burned , but I didn't stop.

••

After about my 7th shot I was drunk and I lost Nolen . I stumbled to the dance floor to look for him but couldn't find him . I then felt hands pulling my waist to dance but I refused to dance with them .

After about 15 minutes of looking I found him with some guys smoking a joint.

" aye look it's my sexy girl right there " he said laughing and pointing to me

I walked over to him and sat on his lap taking the blunt out his hand starting to smoke it .

" aye why you take it away from me " Nolen whined

" cause I can " I laughed

After about my second blunt i was fucked up and ready to go home . Nolen wasn't as high as me thank god cause I really didn't want to call a urber to come pick us up .

"Nolen you ready " I said standing up stumbling

" yep " he stood up

We both walks out and went to his car . We got in and Nolsn drove to the nearest hotel .

Once we got in we got our hotel room and quickly made are way to the elevator.

" baby I'm Horny " I said pushing Nolen up against the Elevator wall and kissing him

" chill ma wait until we get to the room" he said

I waited until the Bing and hoped out .We quickly found our room and once we got in i got picked up by Nolen as he kissed my neck. He carried me to the bed and gently laid me down.

I  strip from out my clothes leaving me only in my matching bra and panties. Nolen licked his lips and took off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers .

" you sure your ready for this " Nolen said kissing on my neck which caused me to Moan multiple times

" yes " I moaned

" okay " he said sliding off my panties but then I felt my self getting sick .

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up everywhere.

Nolen

Right when me and ally were about to fuck she got sick throwing up everywhere.I sighed as I laid down lowkey pissed as fuck. She was in there for a while so I just turned over and went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to  ally's head on my chest and her legs and arms wrapped around me  .

" ally " I shook her

" What" she groaned

" imma go get some Advil I'll be back " I said as I got up but quickly siting back down because of my head hurting.

" shit " I said rubbing my head

I got back up and got my keys and made it to the local store up the street.

Ally

My head was hurting so bad I couldn't move and i didn't want to . I looked under the covers and saw I was half naked .

What the fuck happened last night once we got here? What if me an Nolen fucked ? My heart was pumping so I got up and went to the living room an found  all our clothes thrown everywhere. 

Then Nolen walked through the door with some Advil . Thank the lord .

" thanks " i said walking to get some water out the sink

He handed me the pill and I took it . I then walked back to the room a laid down , and then I felt Nolen lay down beside me .

" Nolen " I said as I put my head on his chest

" huh " he said rubbing me

"I'm never drinking again " I said laughed

" same " he laughed

••

Carlos

I been really thinking lately about ally and how she didn't deserve to get her heart broken .  I called her to see if we can chill and talk stuff over .

" hey " she said in a soft voice

" Ally I'm so sorry can I please make it up to you " I begged

"Yea sure , but don't think we'll be back in a  relationship   "

" I understand just as friends talk" I said

" sounds cool I'll meet up with you tomorrow at Eddies " she said

" ight can't wait " I said

Then hung up .

I really thought we could be could make it work , but maybe she has moved  on .

Ari

I've been really missing my baby , like I cry every time I think of him . I really need him back in my life and I wiling to do anything to get him in my life again,even if it means taking out that bitch Ally ......