Chapter 4 - Annie Clark

Start from the beginning

"I have to admit you got me good." I confessed. "When do I not!?" Gigi took her tongue out to me playfully. I pouted slightly as everyone around, glared at us.

We giggled softly trying to maintain our cool aura. "I swear if Karl saw this, we could say goodbye to our modeling careers." I joked making Gigi giggle a bit more. "Wheew! I don't even want to think about that possibility!" She frowned making a sore face.

"Would you like a drink?" She asks me. "Yeah I definitely wouldn't mind having one right now." I smiled. "Alright." Gigi walked over to the bar.

I looked around the huge room to scan everyone and their outfits. 'I think I'm going to make it to the best dressed list'

"Here bae!" Gigi's voice called for me. "Here are..." Just when I turned around, a figure bumped into me and made me fall on Gigi and spill the drinks all over myself. "Sorry!" The person said in a mocking tone.

"Look where you're going next time!" I told her. "What's your problem I said sorry!" She protested with her British accent. "That didn't sound empathetic at all." I dryly replied. "I didn't mean for that to be empathetic at all." She used the same tone. I was slightly taken aback by the response but kept my cool anyways.