At first, he thinks that ignoring her would get her to go away while she still has some dignity left.

Though it doesn't work. She starts acting like a clingy girlfriend. No wonder all the guys from before had immediately left when she came into the room.

She was absolutely annoying with her high-pitched voice and flipping her fake blonde hair. Her stick-thin figure made everyone's skin crawl.

"Come on baby, let's go dancing!" She whined, tugging his arm. Xander gritted his teeth in annoyance. He has finally snapped.

"I'm not your 'baby'. I don't know you. You're clingy and annoying, just leave me the fuck alone." He cursed. He wasn't drunk, even though he had five cups of beer and werewolves take a little longer to get drunk, so he couldn't really blame the alcohol for his short rant.

Her eyes filled up with tears, and then she quickly wiped them away. "Your loss." Andrea muttered, flipping him off.

Xander sighed in relief when she walks away from him. Even though that is the first American girl at the party he's talked to and she turned out to be a desperate clingy psycho thing, he tried to do his best and not make that an opinion for the country.

He walked out of the living/dancing room to the kitchen were couples were making out on a few counters and some talking, since it was probably the quietest room in the house but still loud.

Sebastian walked down, bed head and all, with a red head following closely behind him as she finger-combs her hair and straightens out her crumpled black dress. Her pumps are in her hand and her face was glowing.

Sebastian looks proud of himself, pushing away his dirty blonde hair away from his eyes.

He soon spots Xander who was getting yet another cup of beer out from the esky. Sebastian walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Xander turned to look at the person, and then smirks when he notices who it is.

He pats a hand on his best friend's shoulder. "So, I saw you two walk down. How was she?" Xander asked him, curiosity in his voice. He's only talked to one girl, and it's nearly convinced him to ditch Sebastian and get the hell out of there.

"She was great. Not the best, but she didn't need to know that." He said casually. Sebastian then goes to grab a drink from the cooler and joins Xander.

Soon again, Little Blondie comes back over.

"If I can't have you, then I'll just have your friend-" She stated, towards Xander who looks like he could care less about her.

"So, what's your name? I haven't seen you around before. Where are you from?" She asked him eagerly, rubbing against him.

No one had bothered to look her way all night and she was in desperate need for attention, that she was going crazy from the lack of it.

She's probably done the whole school - twice - and now they're all bored with her and moved on to something much better and worth to fight for. Or at least spend the night with.

Andrea may have be rubbing against Sebastian, but she kept sneaking glances towards Xander to see if he's jealous. Xander was simply bored and kept drinking to see if he could escape to his drunken self and actually have fun.

He was planning to leave, but his best pal looked like he was enjoying the party - minus the Andrea attack part.

"Sorry. I'm not into Blonde's." He lied, stepping away and secretly hoping she'd go away. Just like Xander, he thought she was freakishly thin that it was creeping him out and making the hairs on the back of his neck stand.

"Ugh. You guys are so going to regret not choosing me." She said grumpily then stomped off. Xander and Sebastian laugh at each other.

"I was looking for a good time, then a desperate whore came walking by." Xander started, then pauses to take a gulp from his cup, then refills it again.

"I swear, desperation's not a good look. Maybe develop a personality?" He laughed.

Sebastian and Xander spend the rest of the night downing their minds into the alcohol to experience getting drunk.

It took a while, but Xander managed to get out of his state of his mind. But what helped boost that was a small drug Andrea slipped into his drink when he wasn't looking.

She was hoping that he'd be drunk enough for her to seduce him. Sad, that she had to drug a guy just to get laid.

But he still pushed her away in disgust if she got within a ten-metre range.

Soon, he found himself outside at the front of the house. Confused, the delicious smell of a mix of vanilla and lavender hit his enhanced nose and he inhales the faint scent.

The drug that Andrea had put into Xander's drink was a strong werewolf drug that would probably make him look drunk for a while, then get a killer headache when he wakes.

The scent goes away, leaving only the slightest trail. Instinctively, he tries to find a small trail for it. His alcohol-consumed mind had taken over and he has lost any sign of humanity - for the night.

Her smell was like another drug to him, he was addicted to it already.

Arabella Pierce didn't mean to get more than one drink by the first guy she talked to, but she was listening to the music and swaying her hips to every beat. One night of freedom–that's all it took. She was dancing her heart out, music buzzing through her ears when strong hands landed on her hips.

Her heart began beating faster as she felt the strong muscles of a man behind her, his chest pressed right up against her back. But the smell he had–it was intoxicating. Her mind was so loosened by the alcohol, that she breathed it in and felt like she'd died and gone straight to heaven.

"What's your name?" His lips were by her ears, his voice soft and tender.

Arabella didn't think stranger danger–an animalistic desire took over her. "Arabella."

A wicked grin spread across Xander's cheeks as he responded, "I'm Xander, why don't we get out of here?"

**********

A/N: Haha, I hope you guys like it! (: I feel so cruel for doing that to someone so innocent :( but that's sort of the whole point.

So if any of you guys are confused;

Xander is the Prince of Werewolves who is in town at the moment. The reason will be shown in further times.

Sebastian is Xander's best friend and future beta.

James is Sebastian's cousin and is holding the house party. There are from different packs because his Mum joined his Dad's pack. Also, he is the major playboy or 'Golden Boy' of the school that he and Ara go too.

© 2013, rinnyhere

**edit in 2020: ok, I had to come back and change this because after growing up, I realised how f*cked up it was to write something like this. I'm hoping to edit this change throughout the book without compromising the characters you know and love, however, there are issues and topics that are touched on this book in a horrible immature way that really needed changing.