Xander straightened out his tightly fitted navy blue polo and stretches out his dark washed jeans. His black hair was dishevelled and looked as if hands had been run through quite a number of times.

His usual dark purple eyes were covered up with light blue colored contacts, in case he gets questioned by his unusual eye colour.

And he wasn't really in the mood to bring wolf business into his fun night, he was trying to let go and be free. Especially now that he's in training for future Alpha for the Royal Pack.

But being Alpha of the Royal Pack does not only mean leadership of the pack, but full loyalty and leadership to all the packs over the world.

He was, by blood, was heir to the throne to the King of Werewolves, just as his father had been once. But he's seen how stressed his father can be at some times so he wants to be free while he can before he has to stop and actually act like a normal guy.

When Xander and Sebastian walked through the front doors of the large white creamy coloured house, all eyes go onto them.

Two mysterious boys just show up out of the blue to a party held by the Golden Boy of their school. Of course, everyone out of instinct would look at those two. Especially since they're also very good looking.

Sebastian's grassy green eyes scan over the room, looking for prey to feed on. Well, in hopes to get laid. He bit his lip as he ran a hand through his hair. Sebastian was standing confidently at the girls as they swooned over the two hot European guys standing by the doorway.

Xander looked a little bored, not impressed much on how he thought it'd turn out to be. He slides his hands into his pockets as he watch girls horribly attempt to act like drunken sluts.

They were dressed as if they held no self-respect from themselves. But they were an easy target, and he was here to let loose.

Sebastian soon left with a red head, who wore a tight black dress and high black pumps to match. She was holding an empty cup and kept acting like she was a crazy drunk - but it was obvious she was sober and making a complete full out of herself.

But the attention wasn't on her, and she went unnoticed.

Xander stood there, taking cups out of peoples' hands and sipping out of them. He had finished around five cups when a little Blondie comes sauntering over to where he was standing.

The little Blondie put on an innocent act, though swaying her hips as she walks closer to Xander. She wore a tight green halter dress and black pumps.

Her unnaturally light blonde hair fell in curls down her back. A wicked glint in her light blue eyes. She was thin, looking as if she hadn't eaten carbs for the past five years.

That crept Xander out. He looked away, silently praying that she wasn't going over to him. No matter how easy she looked, he couldn't bring himself to even look her way.

She quietly made her way over. And when she did, she rubbed a hand up and down Xander's strong bicep. Xander shivered in disgust, feeling how rough and bony her hands feel on his arm.

Though Little Blondie mistook it for pleasure.

"I'm Andrea Whitely. And I'm pretty sure you'll be screaming my name later on tonight. Let's get a head start, shall we?" She purred into his ear.

Sniffing, Xander can tell she's an unmated she-wolf. Usually, unmated she-wolves would wait for their mates, but it's obvious this one wanted a 'head start'.

'I feel incredibly sorry for the bloke who must be mated to such a desperate creature.' Xander thought silently in his head. 'Andrea' wouldn't let go of his arms and kept suggesting things they should do.