Part One. The Fire Within

25th of February 2014.

Calabasas, Los Angeles, USA.

 Justin's side.

Then the fire began to burn. Harder then ever. More painful then ever. 

He tried to scream but noone heard him. He just wanted someone to save him from the fire.

But noone did ...

''NOOOOOO!'' Justin shouted. ''W...w...what's wrong honey?'' Selena asked.

''I... I just-'' but Selena interrupted him

''You had another nightmare?'' ''Yeah...but this one was different''

What nobody know is that Justin has got visions since he was 6. 

He had everything planned out.

He knew he was going to be the world's next superstar, he knew it all the time but told noone about it. not even her, Selena. He wanted noone to know about it or he could say goodbye to his carreer and reputation so he kept it for himself. 

It was his little dark secret. Till now

He grabbed Selena by her waist and kissed her passionately. But she noticed this one was different. She felt something. Something that bothered him and she was going to get it out of him. She didn't care about his feelings but she knew she was going to leak his secret and become even more famous. She knew she was fame thirsty and she was going to prove it. Today. 

''Honey, are you okay?'' She asked. ''Just know I'll always be there for you. You can trust me...'' She whispered in his ear know it wasn't true. She was about to break his heart like it was her job. 

''I'm about to tell you something but you have to promise me you won't tell it to anyone.''

''I p-p-promise it'' She lied. ''You sure?''

''Yes Justin...''

'' Well, since i was about 6 ... 7 years i started to have visions. And they WERE visions, not just dreams but real visions. when i was 6 i've got a vision that i'd play in front of the Avon Theatre, it happened. Back in 2007 i got a vision that a talent manager would call me and ask me if i'd like to become a professional singer. and then three years ago i've got a dream that i'd perform at the billboards and guess what? it happened. Everything i already dreamt about happened. But what i've been dreaming the past few days is just terrifying. Like last night, i was standing in front of my mom's house and she was screaming, she was burning to death and i couldn't move, i was just standing there but the worst part is that i was laughing, i was laughing ridiculously hard. Laughing about my mother burning to death. Selly please tell me this won't happen. That this was just a nightmare. Please.'' He told her with tears in his eyes while she was holding his hand.

She started crying. She hugged him tightly while she was sure that she had THE news of the year that she just HAD to share with TMZ. ''Justin, I...I'm so... so sorry. I-I don't know if it will ha-'' 

But before she could finish her sentence Justin kissed her on her mouth and told her: '' Selena i love you so much i don't want anything to get between us.'' While she heard that she bursted into tears, took her jacket and ran out of the house. She started her car engine and drove towards the TMZ headquarter where she will destroy Justin's carreer and reputation. She was on her way to destroy someone's life. 

But she would never reach her destination.

Ariana's side

Nothing, nothing feels better than a night of only watching scary movies with my fam while eating my grapes. But tonight felt different. It felt like something or someone was missing but i didn't mind.  Coco was taking a nap outside, Frankie was sitting next to me. Mom was sitting next to Nonna and then Grandpa was eating grapes non-stop. It was kinda funny but it still felt like someone was missing but i just couldn't think of anyone at the moment. 

Ariana's got an amazing summer. Her album premiered, she opened a bunch of believe tour concerts for Justin Bieber and she travelled to Europe to meet fans.  It was a perfect summer. She thought. 

She grabbed her iPhone, tweeted that she was watching scary movies with her family and everything felt perfect. Of course she didn't tell her fans that she felt like someone was missing. She replied to a bunch of Arianator and laughed at their reactions. She showed some to Frankie, he  had to laugh as well. She scrolled through her timeline, faved a bunch of tweets and kept scrolling untill one specific moment when she saw a tweet of Justin. She remembered when Justin kissed her on her cheek last summer. She almost fainted. She loves him so much but she's afraid to tell anyone about it. What if he doesn't love her? What if he does that with all of the girls he meet? She decided to put her phone away and went to her room. She looked around and felt so grateful for everything. Ariana thought about what she already has achieved, put it on a paper and she started crying, she never thought she'd make it, but she did it. She did it with the support of her fans who were there for her no matter what happened. 

Suddenly she knew what was missing.

It was Jai

She jumped out of her bed, ran as fast as possible downstairs to grab her phone and then she texted Jai.

''Honey where r u??? imy please come asap to my house <3''

She knew Jai wasn't going to reply at 10pm. But she waited. She told herself that she'd wait the whole night if she had to. But Jai didn't reply. She DMed him, messaged him on facebook, called him and tweeted him but he didn't reply. She felt horrible. She thought Jai didn't want her anymore. She felt pushed away.

He forgot about me. He doesn't want me anymore. 

The text she received that night would change her life forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So this was the first chapter of my first fanfic: Mirrors.

Make sure to tell everyone about it if u like it. I put a lot of work in it so please don't steal my idea. 

Tweet me @GrandeChips if you like it :)

-Louis//GrandeChips